Just watched Hated: The GG Allin documentary

mike moriarty

• Members

To say the least. The title was fitting, considering even his close freinds, family, and fans all hated his guts...with good reason. I respect his blatant disregard for normality, but at the same time cant help but think the guy probably would have slit my throat given the oppurtunity. Im not sure how to feel about that.

• Members

I love GG's music, but I've never seen that doc, or his dick hard. But ya it always looked like a glorified clit when he was running around punching people and throwing {censored}(and by that I mean feces).

Its interesting. A little too much male frontal for my taste but if your comfortable with your sexuality its all good. GG's drummer was even more of a whacko, that guy is truly insane.

• Members

. . .it always looked like a glorified clit. . .

A lot of that was all the speed he was taking. Take as much Benzedrine as he took in a night and then look at your own dick. You'll be very shocked, I can assure you.

As for Hated, my favorite part was when they were sitting around playing Carmelita. For some reason, I really dug it.

And of course when he puked up that hooker's piss and a bunch of hot dogs on his birthday.

• Members

But really the man was amazing.

Ok, let's not go overboard here.

My friend is from the same hometown as G.G. Allin.. Years ago (93-96' timeframe) my friend started collecting some of his CDs. G.G. was the most "real" performer that ever lived. When he was at that college and shoves the banana up his ass and people start leaving, that had me cracking up.

• Members

It was wierd looking back at the early 90's when you could get away with that {censored} that GG did. It would be interesting to see how it would be if he was alive in these politically correct times.

DUDE i always think that. There will never be another gg allin. It just couldnt happen. You know the guy that made that documentary went on to direct Old School!

• Members

DUDE i always think that. There will never be another gg allin. It just couldnt happen. You know the guy that made that documentary went on to direct Old School!

I didnt know that. The most shocking stuff in the documentary to me was the violence towards women. That just wouldnt fly nowadays. He pulled two chicks by their hair and their boyfreinds just dragged them back into the crowd like it was expected lol.

• Members

+1

I dont get all the love GG got, he was was nothing more than a thug and drug addict. He did nothing special or nothing anyone hasn't done before..... He was a piece of {censored}, plain and simple.

He wasn't definitely a giant asshole. I find nothing entertaining about his music except the hilarious lyrics. But I have seen the documentary and it is seriously just hilarity the whole way through.

Archived