Just watched Hated: The GG Allin documentary

mike moriarty

• Members

It was wierd looking back at the early 90's when you could get away with that {censored} that GG did. It would be interesting to see how it would be if he was alive in these politically correct times.

didnt he die in 91? how much could he have done in a year or 2?

• Members
+1

I dont get all the love GG got, he was was nothing more than a thug and drug addict. He did nothing special or nothing anyone hasn't done before..... He was a piece of {censored}, plain and simple.

aaah, go listen to some prog rock.:p

• Members

My band Brick Halo opened up for GG in Dalton Ga back in 90 or 91 and we all spent the night in the jail.He was a {censored}ed up dude,but I have never met anyone to this day that honestly felt the way he did. He honestly hated everything about everything.R.I.P. GG Bite it you scum!!!

• Members
aaah, go listen to some prog rock.
:p

:freak: no thanks..... :lol:

If I wanna listen to punk, I'll listen to the Pistols, Kennedys, black flag, or the circle jerks, maybe even MDC, never did understand the attraction to the Junkies, or GG, hell Sid Vicious was a better human being than GG was. Love the old school punk stuff, but most of the attitude and B.S. surrounding it was always dumb to me, they thought they were making a statement or a difference, can't tell what difference they actually made outside of the music industry, but o.k. whatever.

• Members

He also said he was going to kill his audiance and himself on stage.

He just OD and died in his own {censored}.

Did you watch the vid and the end?

On wikipedia it says he was in his coffin with a leather vest, jockstrap, still covered in piss and {censored}.

Wild stuff lol.

Archived