worthless forum is worthless

FZRJunkie

• Members

:thu::thu::thu::thu:

:thu::thu::thu:

:thu::thu:

:thu:

...or, is it?

I've been laughing my arse right off for months at the brands of humor Xibited in this here amp room. It is my go-to-escape while I'm at work. I mean, well, I would never try to pick up any amp info here or anything crazy like that, but, good golly there is some funny {censored} up in here. No joke.

As you were.

• Members

It's a public forum with a bunch of musician types what would you expect? I'm sure if you asked a serious question you'll eventually get a straight answer, there's a lot of knowledge hanging around here you just have to ask the right question and roll with the comedy.

BTW atm/gape noob:cop:

• Members

It's a public forum with a bunch of musician types what would you expect? I'm sure if you asked a serious question you'll eventually get a straight answer, there's a lot of knowledge hanging around here you just have to ask the right question and roll with the comedy.

BTW atm/gape noob:cop:

I know I know and I agree. I've seriously laughed myself into hysterics at work. Trolling this may be, but now is not the time to nuke my thesis.

• Members

I know I know and I agree. I've seriously laughed myself into hysterics at work. Trolling this may be, but now is not the time to nuke my thesis.

I love this place and if I ever come across any serious posts that I can contribute to I'm in there, but it's also entertaining here too. ;)

• Members

I've been laughing my arse right off for months at the brands of humor Xibited in this here amp room. It is my go-to-escape while I'm at work.
I mean, well, I would never try to pick up any amp info here or anything
crazy like that, but, good golly there is some funny {censored} up in here. No joke.

As you were.

you have been paying attention.

btw, you like this you'll probably like maplifiers forum even moar! it's teh og's uncensored!

Archived