Jersey, in ~6mins

JBecker

• Members

HAHAHA

Are you saying that you don't want to take this year's NJ Ampfest on a field trip to the jersey shore? :lol:

There WILL be another NJ Ampfest this summer. So get your hair gel, lip gloss, and tan-in-a-can ready :lol:

• Members

Im from Nj too and dont know whats worst now a days North Jersey or the shore.

North Jersey > South Jersey :poke:

The shore is pretty bad, I haven't gone in a while. Full blown guidos aren't all that common, but in any town with a well established Italian population you'll see elements of it. People getting spray tans or burning their pasty white asses in a tanning bed, skanky looking girls with the guido pompadour and rolled down sweat pants with writing on the ass... Just stay away from Lodi or anywhere else they filmed the Sopranos and you'll be fine. The real question is whats worse, the shore or Staten Island?

• Members

That is hardly representative of NJ, it is representative of certain parts of the NJ shore like Seaside and really it representative of the people not the place, and I think that place is in Ortley Beach....but more specifically the {censored}ing low class guidos that show up on the weekends to ruin it. The funny thing is that one girl that went bezerk said she is from Short Hills and Millburn. That is all money, and most of those people wouldn't even be allowed in....:) It's like you get in that environment and lose your mind. Low class is low class, your saw her mom. "she has to sleep with him, not me." Nice.

I see these people everywhere. They suck. It is almost as if they are regressing to an earlier form of man.

• Members

wait, were they totally serious in that video?

I thought this was supposed to be a parody video, but from the responses in this thread....

That was unfortunately serious...and if it isn't....I have met someone that is exactly like everyone in that video at some point (except that girl that wanted to fight.) My brother hangs out with that crowd. :p Yep.

• Members

wait, were they totally serious in that video?

I thought this was supposed to be a parody video, but from the responses in this thread....

They were totally serious. That's a real video dude, no joke, nothing faked.

• Members

Staten Island and the Jersey Shore are pretty much the same place.

They were totally serious. That's a real video dude, no joke, nothing faked.

True.

My brother and I had to go to Staten Island for my aunt's 50th anniversary. We were both born in Florida but our family is all from Brooklyn and the city. We pretty much sat there at the bar making fun of all the guidos all night.

Don't think for a second that inbreeding only happens in the south. I'm ashamed to admit that my own cousins were hitting on us. They're incredibly hot, but seriously? I've a feeling Staten Island is worse then Alabama.

-W

• Members

True.

My brother and I had to go to Staten Island for my aunt's 50th anniversary. We were both born in Florida but our family is all from Brooklyn and the city. We pretty much sat there at the bar making fun of all the guidos all night.

Don't think for a second that inbreeding only happens in the south. I'm ashamed to admit that my own cousins were hitting on us. They're incredibly hot, but seriously? I've a feeling Staten Island is worse then Alabama.

-W

Yeah, Staten Island is pretty bad too. I lived there in my youth and then moved to NJ. That is the step up :lol: My buddy is from there and his friends are from there and he is always telling me stories about guys like this.

• Members

I grew up in staten island until the age of 11. I also spent 2 years working on the island in sales. Terrible people, terrible accents, terrible girls with truck driver mouths. Low {censored}ing class all the way.

• Members

They are around here on LI too, but not in the same density. Though, go to an Italian feast and they seem to pool together.

Yeah, I never really understood that.

I live in the SF Bay area so there are a lot of cultures here. The Chineese people here act pretty much the same way they do when I visit China. The Indian people act just like the ones I met in Bangalore. The Mexicans act the same way the Mexicans in Mexico do.

I've been to Italy, and the Italians act nothing like the Italians in NY/NJ.

WTF?

-W

• Members

I grew up in staten island until the age of 11. I also spent 2 years working on the island in sales. Terrible people, terrible accents, terrible girls with truck driver mouths. Low {censored}ing class all the way.

The place is a garbage dump, what do you expect?:lol:

Archived