Skinny guitarists....(1,2,3)

campfirehero

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah there are a lot of them, skinny musicians in general.

I look at some of these kids/guys and wonder how on earth one could be so skinny, just doesn't make sense.

Food aint that expensive.

I'am 6'1 202 and I could NOT go below 170 without being a skeleton.

I see some guys my height who look like they are maybe 130, it's insane.

• Members

nothing... but if you have a matching 30" chest :poke:

This.

I have small bones so it ain't my fault that I have a 30" waist but I make up for it by weighing 201 :thu:. It really sucks being tall, 6'2 with a fast metabolism, you have to eat an ungodly amount of food and if I stay out of the gym for a month I shrink faster then the list of clean MLB allstars :facepalm:

• Members

I dont know guys. I am 5'9, 140 at the moment, in the best shape of my life. I just lost about 10lbs of fat, and have built a lot more muscle. I will probably max out at 150. I am a size 29-30.

The better question is what is with fat musicians? and i draw a big line between being big with muscle or fat.

• Members

I dont know guys. I am 5'9, 140 at the moment, in the best shape of my life. I just lost about 10lbs of fat, and have built a lot more muscle. I will probably max out at 150. I am a size 29-30.

The better question is what is with fat musicians? and i draw a big line between being big with muscle or fat.

Effing this :thu:

Skinnier/cut guys get more tail. FTW

• Members

A 30" waist is what huge bodybuilders shoot for when competing. Waist size is just a measure of how fat you are. Chest size is a better measure of how big you are.

Yeah but most bodybuilders are also between 5'8-5'10.

• Members

I'm 6'1", 165 pounds and a 31" waist. I used to weigh a bit more, but haven't hit the weights in about a year now so I shrunk a bit. I'm pretty skinny. My metabolism is out of control. I work on a computer all day and eat tons of food that's bad for me, and my body fat percentage hasn't gone above 8% ever. I guess I should be thankful because it's definitely better than getting fat, but it makes gaining muscle a frustrating experience. Cramming over 4000 calories into my body every day and also making sure that it's a good, healthy balanced diet is extremely time consuming and expensive (this is when I'm working out). On the plus side though, when I do work out, I look almost instantly shredded. Every muscle and striation shows.

• Members

I'm 6'1", 165 pounds and a 31" waist. I used to weigh a bit more, but haven't hit the weights in about a year now so I shrunk a bit. I'm pretty skinny. My metabolism is out of control. I work on a computer all day and eat tons of food that's bad for me, and my body fat percentage hasn't gone above 8% ever. I guess I should be thankful because it's definitely better than getting fat, but it makes gaining muscle a frustrating experience. Cramming over 4000 calories into my body every day and also making sure that it's a good, healthy balanced diet is extremely time consuming and expensive (this is when I'm working out). On the plus side though, when I do work out, I look almost instantly shredded. Every muscle and striation shows.

Damn man, thats light.

I am the same height, but have 40 lbs on you with a 33 inch waist, and I am not chubby or overweight by ANY means.

• Members

EAT MORE! :cop:

I'm not talking about protein, get some oats and other complex carbs and almonds. Also make sure you're not working out for too long, I rarely spend more then 30 or so minutes in the gym because then I burn too many calories and do heavy ass lifts like squats, chinups, deadlifts, presses and cleans. I guarantee you'll gain at least 20 pounds by the end of the summer if you make these improvements :thu:

• Members

I lol at this. 5' 10 and I float between 145 and 150 lbs. There's times I think I could become more trim and cut.

Ef bulk. Cut and smooth is what gets your pole smoked, especially at the beach.

• Members

I lol at this. 5' 10 and I float between 145 and 150 lbs. There's times I think I could become more trim and cut.

why not be large and cut :idk:

as long as you don't look like a roided out goon (which only really happens if you roid out or take diet and exercise too seriously to the point that you are counting every calorie and not going out drinking chasing down skirts :facepalm:) chicks prefer a little bit beef

not to mention the increased testosterone from lifting makes it easier to

bring teh metulz and makes you a horny bastard :cop:

• Members

Unless you're jacked and cut, best of both worlds. If I can shred 10 pounds I will have that.

• Members

why not be large and cut
:idk:

as long as you don't look like a roided out goon (which only really happens if you roid out or take diet and exercise too seriously to the point that you are counting every calorie and not going out drinking chasing down skirts
:facepalm:
) chicks prefer a little bit beef

not to mention the increased testosterone from lifting makes it easier to

bring teh metulz and makes you a horny bastard
:cop:

haah, true on all acounts.

I have noticed that when I was younger(teens and early 20s), girls seemed to prefer the skinny, more feminin men. now at 25, they start liking the little thicker, more masculine body with a little hair hahah.

Sucked for me back then because I never was little and hairless. It's awesome now though lol.

• Members

Haha I kind of have you all beat in the skinnyness department. I'm 6'1 and 125with a 29 or 28 waist. Though I'm only 15 so that could dramatically change in the course of a bout a year. But yeah I can't even lift my 4x12 by myself. I have to get my band mates help me move it everywhere. Luckily it has casters so haha.

• Members

My friends are in disgust of the amount of food i eat. Hardees 5 times a week. Cook out milkshakes and hushpuppies every other day.. doritos all day. (I eat healthy food in between all this) And i'm 5'10 130lbs. My guitars aren't heavy, but tend to hurt the back of my neck after standing and playing for more than 2 or 3 hours.

best part is i probably have the best blood pressure, blood sugar and cholesterol levels of anyone on this forum. :)

Archived