Horray, I got a summer bonus!

MattACaster

• Members

All this crap at work about layoff and me now having to take mandatory unpaid days off every month I thought for sure there would be no summer bonus this year. I was wrong!

That bitch is going in the bank until that 200 watt Blackstar Series One hits the streets! :love:

• Members

Congrats, nice to hear that hard work and energy/effort can have rewards these days.. :thu:

Now the countdown begins for the Blackstar Series one :love: It seems like me, you and Bizzle all want that SEXY BITCH! :poke:

The verdict is late summer and around $1500, is that right? am i in the ballpark?

:confused:

• Members

Congrats, nice to hear that hard work and energy/effort can have rewards these days..
:thu:

Now the countdown begins for the Blackstar Series one
:love:
It seems like me, you and Bizzle all want that SEXY BITCH! :poke:

The verdict is late summer and around $1500, is that right? am i in the ballpark?

:confused:

Yeah, Bizzle and I are dying to try these amps. Hopefully it will make an appearance with enough time to grab one before ampfest.

• Members

Nice!

I wish mine was %25. It's nowhere close, but I really can't complain.

Well, it's 25% paid semi-annually, so if I get 100%, it'll be 12.5% paid now and the remaining 12.5% paid in January. It's all good, though. My bonus at my last job was $100. What a scam...

• Members
I got a bonus...

My boss went on maternity leave, and I inherited 1/2 her responsibilities. My bonus is an additional 20 hours per week, that I don't get paid extra for since I'm salaried.
:cry:

Congrats on your
real
bonus
:thu:

Bonus fail. :poke:

Archived