if you went and saw and enjoyed transformers 2...

blargh

• Members

and you're over 8 years old, kill yourself :facepalm:

something is seriously wrong with the world when pixar's ostensibly kids movie has more to offer to the adult viewer than this {censored}ing 2 and a half hours of infantile drivel :facepalm:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

no interest at all. They ruined this franchise and my childhood obsession is tainted forever

I think you're letting your nostalgia get the better of you. Have you actually watched the series since you were a kid? I went back and did that, and decided that I'd never again revisit the pop culture that I really enjoyed when I was young. It was just really dated and pretty bad. I sort of enjoyed it, due to my nostalgia, but I can't say the experience helped. We tend to see our childhoods through rose-tinted glasses.

There wasn't much to "ruin" with this franchise.

• Members

I think you're letting your nostalgia get the better of you. Have you actually watched the series since you were a kid? I went back and did that, and decided that I'd never again revisit the pop culture that I really enjoyed when I was young. It was just really dated and pretty bad. I sort of enjoyed it, due to my nostalgia, but I can't say the experience helped. We tend to see our childhoods through rose-tinted glasses.

There wasn't much to "ruin" with this franchise.

This.

I grew up with Transformers. I had Transformer PJ's, toys, shows on tape, etc...

Granted I haven't watched either of the movies (the whole robot thing wore off when I reached 13), but it was a cheesy 80's cartoon. What kind of amazing movie were you expecting?!

• Members
it's not so much that they're not amazing....they're just exceptionally bad. Michael Bay movies are the cinema equivalent of nickelback. i do not understand at all why people like them.

To be honest, I thought they looked exceptionally stupid in the commercials/previews. That's why I didn't waste time watching them :cop::p

• Members

mainstream movies are just doin what mainstream music is doing.

getting stupider and stupider by the day.

movies have a lot of catching up to do, but its inevitable.

think of all the mindless bro-dawgs they have to make money off of. this {censored}s only gonna get worse and worse.

• Members
and you're over 8 years old, kill yourself
:facepalm:
something is seriously wrong with the world when pixar's ostensibly kids movie has more to offer to the adult viewer than this {censored}ing 2 and a half hours of infantile drivel
:facepalm:

Megan Fox.. ? :facepalm:

• Members

The first one was retarded... I left the theater unable to remember a single thing that happened... the robots have no character and I don't see the point of basing the movie around punk kids... make it about the ROBOTS...

Archived