if you went and saw and enjoyed transformers 2...

blargh

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

the entire comicbook/cartoon/sequel/remake thing going on in today's movies is {censored}ing ridiculous and shameful. Every one of those movies suck as far as I'm concerned. Total lack of creativity...almost every single movie out.

• Members

Mindless bull{censored} movie.

Sorry, but I've become way too critical when it comes to movies :o
I just can't seem to watch "I want to turn my brain off and watch nice special effects" flicks anymore.
Kinda sucks.

That makes me what... a movie corksniffer? :o

• Members
You're telling people to kill themselves for liking a movie that you don't? I think the problem is on your end, not ours...

Trust me, it's what's best for humanity, this is the cinematic equivalent of Soulja Boy and the people who'll happily recoup its quarter-of-a-billion budget are the same drooling degenerate morons who will make Idiocracy's vision of the future a reality sooner than later :facepalm:

• Members

Great movie, loved it.

I liked it too, of course i was just expecting to see transforming robots beating the crap outta each other and things going boom so i wasnt disapointed by the lack of depth.

Really its a movie about transforming robots from outer space, you cant really expect it to be deep and shed light on the greatest mysteries of all time.

• Members

jesus christ you guys need to lighten up. I haven't seen it yet but I'm fully prepared to enjoy the $298 million dollars spent on special effects and ignore the $3mil spent on plot.

I agree that the first movie had a laughable plot, and I'm sure that this one will be even worse. But the robot scenes are awesome.

I feel the same way most of your are acting about this movie towards the big oscar contenders each year.

• Members

and god damn it, its summer time. this is when all the big dumb explosion movies come out.

robocop? july 17 1987.

die hard? july 15 1988.

batman? june 23 1989.

days of thunder? june 27 1990

terminator 2? july 3 1991

come on people, aint {censored} changed in over 30 years except the collective iq of the public at large.

• Members
and god damn it, its summer time. this is when all the big dumb explosion movies come out.

robocop? july 17 1987.

die hard? july 15 1988.

batman? june 23 1989.

days of thunder? june 27 1990

terminator 2? july 3 1991

come on people, aint {censored} changed in over 30 years except the collective iq of the public at large.

star wars
independence day
harry potters
spider-mans
x-mens
Iron Man
etc.....

We can't have summer without dumbass explosions. Thats why we set off fireworks on July 4th. {censored}ing commies. :facepalm:

Archived