anyone wanna go on a cruise?

Vicious1080

• Members

I dunno, that's pretty {censored}ed up. What a weird world we live in.

They aren't attacking unless they are first attacked by the pirates. I don't see the problem with it. It's like a mouse trap for pirates. A mouse trap with rocket launchers and machine guns.

• Members

Can anyone confim that this is even real? Sound suspicious. Not quite sure how I feel about it if it is real. Pirates suck and they deserve what they get but I don't think I could voluntarily kill someone unless it was in self defense or in defense of my family. And I don't think it counts when you put yourself in a position solely to have to defend yourself.

Aside from that, would you really want to be on a boat with a bunch of bloodthirsty Russian military dudes with guns?? I think my ass would feel safer around Michael Jackson when I was 8.

• Members

They aren't attacking unless they are first attacked by the pirates. I don't see the problem with it. It's like a mouse trap for pirates. A mouse trap with rocket launchers and machine guns.

Yeah, I understand that... My distaste has nothing to do with pirates, it has to do with the psychology at work. You have to ask yourself who would sign up for that... seems like it would be the people who have always wanted to kill someone but haven't for legal/whatever reasons. I mean no matter how you look at it, the whole idea is a trip with the expressed purpose of killing people. And I would call that {censored}ed up.

• Members

Yeah, I understand that... My distaste has nothing to do with pirates, it has to do with the psychology at work. You have to ask yourself who would sign up for that... seems like it would be the people who have always wanted to kill someone but haven't for legal/whatever reasons. I mean no matter how you look at it, the whole idea is a trip with the expressed purpose of killing people. And I would call that {censored}ed up.

Human safari.

• Members

Meh...I wouldn't mind doing it if it were safe, but it's not. Ridding the earth of scum sounds like fun to me.

Archived