EHX 22 Caliber news...

MattACaster

• Members

interesting concept... would it sound better than Ritchie Flieger's smokey amps thatyou can hookup to any cab as well?

I found it funny he was trying to maybe brainwash people into thinking you can sound like "jumping jack flash"or something?

If they could that amp pedal and have it cleaner sounding w/ that so called bite switch(of course I haven't heard it in person but that's the third vid I've seen so far) engaged and you could even go so far as to tame some of the gain w/ yer guitars volume... that could be serious!

But then aren't there enough small low wattage tube amp heads made today at cheap prices?

• Members

interesting concept... would it sound better than Ritchie Flieger's smokey amps thatyou can hookup to any cab as well?

I found it funny he was trying to maybe brainwash people into thinking you can sound like "jumping jack flash"or something?

If they could that amp pedal and have it cleaner sounding w/ that so called bite switch(of course I haven't heard it in person but that's the third vid I've seen so far) engaged and you could even go so far as to tame some of the gain w/ yer guitars volume... that could be serious!

But then aren't there enough small low wattage tube amp heads made today at cheap prices?

Most of the demos I've seen for it sound like gabage but I think that it's because EHX is using it with their pedals instead of a good preamp. I'm interested to hear it with my Blackstart HT-Dual pedal.

Archived