Hey, Douche-Bizzle!!!

MattACaster

• Members

Have you got the cob cannon or cattail upgrades yet? Those make the game so unbalanced, but theres nothing better than decimating a gargantuar with a direct hit from a cob cannon.

yeah the cattail is massive win, I just got the cob cannon yesterday, I've yet to face a gargantuar with it yet but I'm looking forward to that.

• Members

yeah the cattail is massive win, I just got the cob cannon yesterday, I've yet to face a gargantuar with it yet but I'm looking forward to that.

Although the cattails are amazing they unbalance the game massively. Building just four-six of those, a couple plants to slow down zombies (especially the melon launchers with the ice upgrade) tall nuts and spikes in front is a sure fire way to win in practically every situation.

• Members

Although the cattails are amazing they unbalance the game massively. Building just four-six of those, a couple plants to slow down zombies (especially the melon launchers with the ice upgrade) tall nuts and spikes in front is a sure fire way to win in practically every situation.

true.

but once I got those things, I'm kind of ready for a lack of balance just ot finish it ya know?

Archived