hi

jerrydyer

• Members

Okay champ... lets get you up to speed. Due to many off spelled words coming from the medium known as the internet, parody sites and comedy sites like icanhascheezburger.com, certain mispellings have entered the verbage in popular culture.

Teh is a cute mispelling of the. It kinda started on icanhascheezburger. This website, correct me if I'm wrong HCAF, was started and now mainytained due to some forum posters, (often referred to as anon,) on 4chan/b/, an online chat forum that has basically spawned all the crap we laugh about on the internet daily.

Maps is an extension of this trend by which folks constantly typo amps as maps. This is normal, and somehwat of an HCAF joke now...

Now, onto meme. A meme is a piece of lol that is instantly recognised and moves into the collective conscious of teh intrawebs, as is teh lolkittehs, so is teh motiv8nal poastars! MOAR!! NAO!! It r all teh meme...

Cool? :thu:

-Curtis

• Members
Now, onto meme. A meme is a piece of lol that is instantly recognised and moves into the collective conscious of teh intrawebs, as is teh lolkittehs, so is teh motiv8nal poastars! MOAR!! NAO!! It r all teh meme...

Cool?
:thu:

-Curtis

LOL!!! I think the whole misspelling thing is dumb in general, and humorous less than 1% of the time, but that was good!

• Members
Okay champ... lets get you up to speed. Due to many off spelled words coming from the medium known as the internet, parody sites and comedy sites like icanhascheezburger.com, certain mispellings have entered the verbage in popular culture.

Teh is a cute mispelling of the. It kinda started on icanhascheezburger. This website, correct me if I'm wrong HCAF, was started and now mainytained due to some forum posters, (often referred to as anon,) on 4chan/b/, an online chat forum that has basically spawned all the crap we laugh about on the internet daily.

Maps is an extension of this trend by which folks constantly typo amps as maps. This is normal, and somehwat of an HCAF joke now...

Cool?

-Curtis

i hope this was sarcastic. i mean seriously, all that {censored} was started by innocent typos. like pwned. that was a typo that one of the wow developers accidentally typed one day playing wow. he meant owned.

and who hasnt {censored}ed up the? you type fast odds are 90% of the time you are going back to fix a teh.

• Members

Obvious cliche suspicions confirmed .. Thank you

Yes sir I make white maps

see - that wasn't so hard

even though your first line is somewhat haughty in its demeanor, your second line is probably your best post to date

• Members

Cool?

-Curtis

Roffles. The recursive beauty of the above evades my ability to properly acknowledge. :lol:

• Members

i hope this was sarcastic. i mean seriously, all that {censored} was started by innocent typos. like pwned. that was a typo that one of the wow developers accidentally typed one day playing wow. he meant owned.

and who hasnt {censored}ed up the? you type fast odds are 90% of the time you are going back to fix a teh.

pwned has been around a LOT longer than World of Warcraft.

Archived