OT I can haz bant?

paisteguy

• Members
Do you, or do you not, actually want to get bant? Why am I even asking this, I already know the answer.
:facepalm:

No, im really surprised i didnt get bant,i have to give jc credit i thought he banned everyone for everything.I was wrong he really does a good job here.No joke.

• Members
I think you have to actually do something bannable to get teh bant. If it just took stupid {censored}ing threads, 99% of HCAFers would be long gone.

Well thats what i thought,but after a few silly threads folks were saying i was gonna get bant.Which i thought was ridiculous.

• Moderators

He's obviously justcrash. There is just no other explanation for this.

Dude, I WISH I had the free time to create an alt, cultivate a completely different persona and then post pointless thread after pointless thread. When it comes down to it, I am a lazy F'er.

• Members

Dude, I WISH I had the free to to create an alt, cultivate a completely different persona and then post pointless thread after pointless thread. When it comes down to it, I am a lazy F'er.

;) Its much easier with a split personality.

• Moderators

Just wait til they find out the truth.
;)

That you're actually a single celled organisim with access to the internet and in all reality, your threads are groundbreaking in both their wit and intelligence, based on the passed accomplishments of your people? :confused:

:p

• Members

That you're actually a single celled organisim with access to the internet and in all reality, your threads are groundbreaking in both their wit and intelligence, based on the passed accomplishments of your people?
:confused:

:p

Denounce all you want, JC. You aren't fooling anybody.

Archived