Ampless again :(

guitarbilly74

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Damn man. Sorry to hear it. This has been a pretty rough year. Im working 50+ hours a week at 2 jobs just to feed myself and take care of my own bills...I dont even have a family...rough times all around. Mojo sent dude.

• Members

If you need something to use, I have a couple Line 6 amps

that are just sitting. Both are new.

I'll let you borrow one if you want?

for a second I thought you were gonna offer him a Rocco map. then came teh line6/pwned/murder/suicide/efbilly'slife/map:freak:

• Members

yeah. Gone are the days I could just pimp your momma for a living
:cry:

Billypwnt! :lol:

Mojo brutha, I'm in the same boat, only I haven't had to sell any of my amps just yet, my Tone-Master is hangin' on by a thread, though, and it will be a sad {censored}ing day if I end up having to sell it! :cry:

I'll live in the streets and carry my RoadKing around in a damn shopping cart if I have to before I'll sell it, though! :mad:

{censored} this economy! :facepalm:

Props to Dougie for being the first to offer a loaner, you rock, bro! :love:

• Members

for a second I thought you were gonna offer him a Rocco map. then came teh line6/pwned/murder/suicide/efbilly'slife/map:freak:

dude line 6 or not, Doug doesn't owe me anything and didn't have to offer me anything if he didn't want to. I REALLY appreciate his offer to help me. Doug is an awesome guy and a good friend :)

Archived