Ampless again :(

guitarbilly74

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sorry to hear about your bad year Billy. Hopefully everything will turn around for you.

When you get back on your feet, what kind of amp are you going to buy? Are you going back to your Mark III?

that's the idea :)

Thanks for the mojo guys. It helps. You too, Mike. ;)

• Members
If you need something to use, I have a couple Line 6 amps

that are just sitting. Both are new.

I'll let you borrow one if you want?

Thanks Doug. :) A friend told me he will let me borrow his Carvin MTS for a while. If he changes his mind for some reason, I will let you know. I REALLY appreciate your offer. Nothing like having good friends :thu::)

• Members

Roccaforte with the REAL mojo sent! :thu:

i feel your pain.....lost my job last year, fiance lost her job of ten years 6 months ago.

had to let go of my Soldano to pay bills. :cry:

luckily, i managed to scrape together enough $$$ and also got an endorsement with an up and coming builder who believes in me.

but i had to do gigs with a $300 pawnshop amp for 6 months.

times are REALLY tough right now, gigs are always slim in the summer in Florida, and i am BARELY sqeaking by. my girl is in school for her MSCE certs, and maybe once she gets those done, she can actually get a job again and help support my slacker ass musician self. :lol:

• Members
I've been ampless for several months. I just have a PodXT. Doesn't bother me at all though. There is no need for an amp if you aren't playing with a band. The PodXT gets the job done for jamming alone and recording quick ideas.

I've got some killer sound through the PA with a Vamp Pro :cool:

• Members

I've been ampless for several months. I just have a PodXT. Doesn't bother me at all though. There is no need for an amp if you aren't playing with a band. The PodXT gets the job done for jamming alone and recording quick ideas.

fake quitter!

• Members
It's no problem, they're just sitting. One is the Stereo 150watt combo.

It screams. Sorry you never heard back from me about LA,

I just got my amp back from Tremonti, and they brought it to me.

2 mos!!! I missed it.

Anyway, let me know. If you come out I'll buy you lunch

at the best mexi place around.

Thanks again Doug. We still need to hang out one of these days. I'm playing at the Whiskey on the 15th. If you can show up, let me know and I will get your name on the list or get you a free ticket. Show is at 9 so it ends early and we'll have plenty of time to hang out at the Strip after. :evil:

Archived