medically induced coma for 15 days

4 weeks in ICU burn clinic

1/4 million in medical bills

no skin grafts

no health insurance

morons

:facepalm:

• Members

Music ruined the video. That has got to be the worst band ive ever heard.

But otherwise, cool. {censored}ing idiots like this who ruin {censored} for everyone. Surprised this video didn't cause legislators to raise the drinking age again.

• Members

Ive been as drunk as that guy before...(perhaps even drunker). Sometimes there are dues out there, like myself, who just want to prove themselves beyond a mention of a doubt that they are bad ass mother {censored}ers. It may be small dick syndrom/anger with parents syndrom/anger with a girl friend syndrom/masuclinity syndrom that caused this guy to do this, but you know what, he {censored}ing did it. We can all sit back and say what a dumb ass mother {censored}er he is, and yes he is dumb for it, but you know what, it is moto as {censored}. No one on this board would ever have the balls to pull off what he did no matter the amount of alcohol involved. It was dumb, ill admit that, but for christs sake, if youre drunk or not, that kind of stupidity takes balls. Ive seen guys run until complete exaustion and pass out, under go complete muscle failure, deny orders from superior officers to complete a training phase, and sacrifice themsleves in ways that I cant even mention on this board, and none of it compare to what that guy did in that vid. Ya it was dumb as {censored}, but he did for a reason to prove something to somebody (maybe himself), but you know what, its bad ass as {censored}. i give him props.

wouldnt recommend it to my kids, but that guy had some pent up feelings, and thats how he decided to express them, and I respect him for that.

• Members

Ive been as drunk as that guy before...(perhaps even drunker). Sometimes there are dues out there, like myself, who just want to prove themselves beyond a mention of a doubt that they are bad ass mother {censored}ers. It may be small dick syndrom/anger with parents syndrom/anger with a girl friend syndrom/masuclinity syndrom that caused this guy to do this, but you know what, he {censored}ing did it. We can all sit back and say what a dumb ass mother {censored}er he is, and yes he is dumb for it, but you know what, it is moto as {censored}. No one on this board would ever have the balls to pull off what he did no matter the amount of alcohol involved. It was dumb, ill admit that, but for christs sake, if youre drunk or not, that kind of stupidity takes balls. Ive seen guys run until complete exaustion and pass out, under go complete muscle failure, deny orders from superior officers to complete a training phase, and sacrifice themsleves in ways that I cant even mention on this board, and none of it compare to what that guy did in that vid. Ya it was dumb as {censored}, but he did for a reason to prove something to somebody (maybe himself), but you know what, its bad ass as {censored}. i give him props.

wouldnt recommend it to my kids, but that guy had some pent up feelings, and thats how he decided to express them, and I respect him for that.

:freak::freak::freak::freak::freak:

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

There was nothing bad ass about that video. Being stupid as {censored} =/= being bad ass

• Members

I've always liked you dude but this post = :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Getting all pissed drunk and doing something potentially life threatening just to 'prove something' does not garner respect.

• Members

This is one one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

People do stupid {censored} to prove themselves, sure. But generally there is a chance of success. There was a 100% chance of severe injury with this stunt. Which makes it totally retarded.

• Members

You wouldn't recommend it to your kids, yet you post how much respect this guy gets from you.

I hope your kid will read this some day, and decides he needs your respect and recognition.

• Members

We can all sit back and say what a dumb ass mother {censored}er he is, and yes he is dumb for it, but you know what,
it is moto as {censored}. No one on this board would ever have the balls to pull off what he did no matter the amount of alcohol involved.

Broski, ya know I lurve yas, but there's nothing about this that says "balls" or "moto" to me at all. All I get out of it is a titanic dose of near fatal stupidity. "Balls" would've made you tell all your drunk ass moron friends daring you to do something this OBVIOUSLY idiotic to go {censored} themselves and go for it!

If anything, this is the exact opposite, a catastrophic lack of balls to stand up and refuse to do something that most of us, even falling-down {censored}faced, would have enough brains to figure out could only end one way.

Sorry brutha, but gotta FAIL ya bigtime on this one.

• Members

I can't {censored}ing watch that -- I,...I just can't.

Well, it's not that bad until the end where they're looking at him in the shower. Even then, I wasn't stricken with the omg-factor (which causes me to look away from the computer at lightspeed), and that's coming from someone who is horrified from pictures of burns.

• Members

dood please don't procreate, you're a {censored}ing tool.

Archived