This makes me LULZ and shake my head all at once.

Chrisjd

• Members
A Boston police officer (Justin Barrett) who sent a mass e-mail referring to Harvard professor Henry Louis Gates Jr. as a "banana-eating jungle monkey"

"I regret that I used such words," Barrett told CNN affiliate WCVB-TV. "I have so many friends of every type of culture and race you can name. I am not a racist."

What a moron,....

:lol:

• Members

Hey, he didn't call ALL Black people "banana eating jungle monkeys", just one. And maybe Gates DOES like bananas. And we are all, technically, primates.

Bananas are proof of God, I seed it on a video. So maybe he's making a nuanced statement on faith and Evolution.

kF3L359yKjs

• Members

Oh, and his lawyer can eat a dick as well:

Barrett's comments were taken out of context, said his attorney, Peter Marano.

"Officer Barrett did not call professor Gates a jungle monkey or malign him racially," Marano said. "He said his behavior was like that of one. It was a characterization of the actions of that man."

• Members

Thats hilarious! First the dumbass tries to arrest some dude in his own house, next he calls him what must be the best insult of all time, Banana Eating Jungle Monkey, and expects to get away with it.

Oh man, too rich.

Love this video. Perfect example of "durrrrrr i didnt do my research".

• Members

Oh, and his lawyer can eat a dick as well:

No {censored}! :lol::lol:

Barrett used the "jungle monkey" phrase four times, three times referring to Gates and once referring to Abraham's writing as "jungle monkey gibberish."

{censored}ing lawyers -- they think they can say anything and have people just believe it just because they're a {censored}ing LAWYER! :lol:

• Members

Holy {censored} what a DUMB thing to say, WTF was he thinking, his 'race points go up a billion" and OOooo the lawyer needs a bitchsmack!.. :facepalm:

Would you go to lunch with 2 guys, where one who called you a racist? and the other calls you dumb/stupid? :lol:

:blah:

Archived