OT: Friday Night Drinking Thread.

Chrisjd

• Members

A bit early, and feel free to start another later, but what are we drinking tonight?

I am going to need some beers, although I do have a huge wedding to go to tomorrow(yes, I am single and happy about the possibilities)

I am trying to decide on a beer to buy tonight. I am thinking a good pale ale or Amber. We have a good one up here called Summit Extra Pale Ale, and it is really good imo. Also, Bells Amber is FANTASTIC, but so expensive(about 11-12 dollars for a six pack.)

I would love to make myself a mojito, but I have never done that before, any tips or advice?

What are you drinking tonight?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm going out with people from the band for the first time since I joined in a bout 30 mins when I get off work.

Drinking a San Miguel to kick things off. God knows what I'll move on to.

I just hope they don't bring their gfs as we're supposed to be talking music but they follow them around wherever they go!!!!!!!!1111111111

Yeah I'm {censored}ed after 1 bottled beer.

• Members

Whatevs Kizzy, next year I am due a {censored}ing VACATION and I will travel to your town, party, hang out, go to shows and hi five you over beers. Sound good?

-Curtis

{censored} yes, sounds like a grand time. :thu:

We'll go to a show at The Mutiny (chicago's best dive bar IMO) and you can piss in the world greatest urinal.

urinal.gif

• Members

Probably have some beers with dinner...Mexican food tonight so prob some sort of mexi beer then moving to vodka and club.. mmmmm Drinky Drinky!

As for Mojitos, if you don't have simple syrup you can try this. Grab some kind of light rum, a few mint leaves, 1 tbsp sugar, lime slices and club soda. put the mint leaves, lime slices and sugar in the glass, muddle them then add Ice, rum and soda. Enjoy...mmmm sip sip:):thu:

A bit early, and feel free to start another later, but what are we drinking tonight?

I am going to need some beers, although I do have a huge wedding to go to tomorrow(yes, I am single and happy about the possibilities)

I am trying to decide on a beer to buy tonight. I am thinking a good pale ale or Amber. We have a good one up here called Summit Extra Pale Ale, and it is really good imo. Also, Bells Amber is FANTASTIC, but so expensive(about 11-12 dollars for a six pack.)

I would love to make myself a mojito, but I have never done that before, any tips or advice?

What are you drinking tonight?

• Members
Probably have some beers with dinner...Mexican food tonight so prob some sort of mexi beer then moving to vodka and club.. mmmmm Drinky Drinky!

As for Mojitos, if you don't have simple syrup you can try this. Grab some kind of light rum, a few mint leaves, 1 tbsp sugar, lime slices and club soda. put the mint leaves, lime slices and sugar in the glass, muddle them then add Ice, rum and soda. Enjoy...mmmm sip sip:)
:thu:

THANKS! I willt try this tonight. I love a good Mojito....

• Members

Good choices so far.

Bizzle, I wish Bells was that cheap here. IT is great beer, try their amber if you haven't yet.

I may.

Problem is, every time I reach for that shelf, I see Two Hearted starring me in the face, screaming "drink me drink me".

You don't argue with a talking fish on the label of a beer bottle. :lol:

• Members
I may.

Problem is, every time I reach for that shelf, I see Two Hearted starring me in the face, screaming "drink me drink me".

You don't argue with a talking fish on the label of a beer bottle.
:lol:

That is true. I like two hearted but damn is it hoppy. The amber and the kalamazoo stout are incredible.

Buy some, if you don't like it I will reimburse you.

Archived