OT: Friday Night Drinking Thread.

Chrisjd

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm having a couple of Hertog Jan beers and I have a bottle of Captain Morgan and some coke for later. I'm going to see some bands tonight (friends of mine, not particularly great bands...) so I'm going for "as {censored}faced as possible while still being able to ride a bicycle" before I leave the house. At the bar I'm going to, they have some really great J

• Members
And your chick is smokin too man
:thu:
Sadly, my chick is not the sharing kind
:(

-Curtis

Well its an open invitation just give me a heads up so I can take some time off to show you folks around.

I'm outside of the city, but I like right at the train station so getting into the city is easy.
You should time it so you can make an ampfest.:idea:

• Members
I'm having a couple of Hertog Jan beers and I have a bottle of Captain Morgan and some coke for later. I'm going to see some bands tonight (friends of mine, not particularly great bands...)
so I'm going for "as {censored}faced as possible while still being able to ride a bicycle" before I leave the house.
At the bar I'm going to, they have some really great J

• Members
Try some Owd Rodger....and proceed with caution, 7.6% FTMFW
:thu:

If I can find it up here :facepalm: Canada has some great beer availability, but some things we just can't get. I like the higher ABV beers that Rogue puts out, and I'm trying a Belgian 14%:eek: tonight as well... should be a {censored}faced head {censored} of a time :thu:

-Curtis

Archived