Pedalboard gone overboard

gtr475

• Members

nice mate ! how is the g system work with your amp any Tone loss ?

4 cable method right?

Yes, I use the 4 cable method. There's bound to be some loss of tone. The signal goes first from the guitar to a A/D converter to the filter and compression, then a D/A to the pedals, preamp and back to a A/D converter thru the Pitch/Delay/Reverb to a D/A converter out to the poweramp of the JVM 410. But I dont notice any loss of tone.....maybe my ears are getting old ...or I dont care because it sounds soo good.

Where did you buy those lights? Want!

Search the net for "LED list" or "LED strip". There are many stores that got them in different colors.

• Members

are they pretty much colored versions of the rope lights you can find in the camping or lawn section of a dept store?

The one that I used looks like this:

http://www.clasohlson.se/Archive/Images/Products/Hi/363849_X_2009-07-01_074038_981.jpg

It's more like a list of LED's

Can also be used like this( for some reason)

http://www.clasohlson.se/Archive/Images/Products/Hi/362525_A_2007-06-26_085823_3.jpg

• Members

The one that I used looks like this:

It's more like a list of LED's

Can also be used like this( for some reason)

looks pretty similar, just doesn't look like that one flexes. Probably thinner, too, I'd imagine.

• Members

No dirt what so ever. Only the effects. You put the dirt pedals that you want to use into the 4 loops. 5 if you use it with a clean amp. Otherwise the fifth loop is for your preamp on your combo/top via the effects loop. You can even switch between 2 amps if you want. The novadrive can be programmed internal on the G-system as an integrated "dirtmodule" with a split Midi cable and a new operating system (still in beta though)

Archived