remember the guy who made the homemade sex doll...

murdock

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
It is only a matter of time before this guy starts raping and killing girls. I'm not trying to make a joke. Seriously, these vids are a cry for help.

HCAF and his bodybuilding forum will be called out because we didn't do anything about this dude's obvious psychosis.

Thats what we have prisons for. The system will take care of him :cop:

• Members

That chick is hot as fuck.
:eek:

She looks cute.. but is it just me, or is she totally cross-eyed?

I dunno about the dude being confident. I think he goes up to chicks, says the most F'd up thing he can think of, and doesn't worry about rejection, because he knows it's coming. He doesn't have the balls to actually try.

• Members

She looks cute.. but is it just me, or is she totally cross-eyed?

I dunno about the dude being confident. I think he goes up to chicks, says the most F'd up thing he can think of, and doesn't worry about rejection, because he knows it's coming. He doesn't have the balls to actually try.

he has tried several times being serious in other videos. he was born with a severe skin disease so his face is messed up.

• Members

Mike Moriarity alt? The sad thing is that guy's shenanigans will escalate and escalate until he does something terrible, horrific in order to get a thrill, a buzz. Someone flip to the last page of his story, realize I'm right and put a bullet in his brain now. :o

• 1 month later...

Archived