Really fat and pretty face or killer body and horse head?

Spizzledude

• Members
I wasn't. But I kinda like this girl (#1). So I'm thinking about it now.

But I am also thinking I could just {censored} the {censored} out of #2 tonight and start working on the serious thing tomorrow once that's out the way.
:facepalm::lol:

If you wanna go down the whole dating thing now at this point of your life then I say yeah, holla at #1 tomorrow.

Tonight though......#2 :thu:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL ok but in my case which one would you choose:

1- nice girl, HOT and you like her. The "problem" is, she's a serious relationship type of girl and you know you will have to take her out quite a few times before you get any, which will probably eventually lead on to a relationship. But I'm pretty sure we will just talk tonight and MAYBE kiss at the end.

2- also a cute girl, but kinda chubby. You do not like her for anything other than make Monday nights go by faster. However, you know shes a guaranteed {censored} tonight, no money spent, no question asked.

Both these girls are texting you wanting to go out with you, which one would take out
tonight
??? The better girl or the easier sex?

Come on dude so easy...

If you want to bang cheeks tonight you know what you have to do. If you rather eat a sandwich and have a conversation while looking at a pretty face, you know what you have to do.

Simple. Very simple.

• Members

Chubby girls can have pretty faces. I've yet to see a fat girl with a pretty face though. Because of all the, ya know, fat. :poke:

I'm totally not into the stick figure look; I prefer a little meat on the bones, but there's a big difference between that and being fat. Fat girls kinda disgust me. Farthest I've ever gone with a fat chick was making out while drunk, and even though I was practically blind drunk I still felt dirty :cry: And she wasn't even THAT fat. It was just the feeling of sinking my fingers into... flab... ugh.

Archived