Not bad for 299 $

Duesentrieb

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think the schematics are the same from what I can find. VH4's version has his modification in red...

I have another scheme that some one sent me that they were claiming to be the "official" schematic for the jca 20.

so which is the correct schematic, Vh4's or the one i was give/have attached?

I'll find out in person when i get my amp next week.

• 6 months later...
  • Members

VH4 I see that you have installed a effects loop. I am really looking for some more info and possible help in putting a loop in my JCA20H. Any chance that you can help?

theDogger

Why bump this? Nobody has posted in this thread in over half a year.

• Members

VH4 I see that you have installed a effects loop. I am really looking for some more info and possible help in putting a loop in my JCA20H. Any chance that you can help?

theDogger

Olaf doesnt give away his loop design.

There are schematics out there for a tube buffered loop. Metro also sells a cool little SS circuit kit that people seem to like.

• Members

Olaf doesnt give away his loop design.

There are schematics out there for a tube buffered loop. Metro also sells a cool little SS circuit kit that people seem to like.

^ This, I think I mentioned in the mod thread that he doesnt give his loop scheme away.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

why he get banned?

I dunno Diaz why did most of all the best left or self banned in the last two years?

too many young people starting flame wars.

There at least 10 resident trolls here that for some reason don't get banned why is that?

what? get past 10,000 posts and you are free to be an ass?

I guess it's all in how you troll lol!

• Members

I dunno Diaz why did most of all the best left or self banned in the last two years?

too many young people starting flame wars.

There at least 10 resident trolls here that for some reason don't get banned why is that?

what? get past 10,000 posts and you are free to be an ass?

I guess it's all in how you troll lol!

It's clear that you don't know exactly what went down with the whole Diezel/Terry Hicks fiasco so don't get your panties in a bunch.

Olaf ASKED to be banned. No one chased him away. He is very close to Peter Diezel so he chose to leave as soon as the {censored} hit the fan and Terry was confirmed to be a lying, scheming sack of {censored}. He's back now so take it how you will.

There are a lot of good people on HCAF. We get a good mix of lulz and serious {censored} so I don't buy the 'serious questions never get answered' bull{censored} :rolleyes:

As far as amp makers are concerned, they're more than welcome here. Don't act like a 24hr spam machine and we won't troll your ass.

• Members

It's clear that you don't know exactly what went down with the whole Diezel/Terry Hicks fiasco so don't get your panties in a bunch.

Olaf
ASKED
to be banned. No one chased him away. .

ummm get the old reading glasses out dood

My own quote:

"I dunno Diaz why did most of all the BEST LEFT(leave) or SELF BANNED(as in asked to be banned)in the last two years?"

I did not say why did they "get banned" "got themselves banned" I was specific.

I respect Olaf.

I was here for all the John Ou stuff and builder episodes I stayed the {censored} out.Although I did defend FAB for awhile cause some people were just bandwagon cheesedicks

Then theres Mr Social Collision :lol:

but then theres Kage -straight outta "Jersey Shore"

• Members

I've asked to get banned, then Anderson himself cleaned up this place and so decided to use an older alt moniker (never used that before) which I've stumbled over when HC sent tons of mails during the 2.0 desaster.

I can't give away the schem for my loop because it is not my design but a friends, who is using it in his pro-amps.

You can find (good) aftermarket (all tube) designs at several places like Mojo, LondonPower and so on.

Olaf

• Members

I've asked to get banned, then Anderson himself cleaned up this place and so decided to use an older alt moniker (never used that before) which I've stumbled over when HC sent tons of mails during the 2.0 desaster.

I can't give away the schem for my loop because it is not my design but a friends, who is using it in his pro-amps.

You can find (good) aftermarket (all tube) designs at several places like Mojo, LondonPower and so on.

Olaf

In case you are addressing me I know you self banned I was there under a different moniker.

Natural Born Boy just misread what was wrote, although I fully respect his lively defense of you and I would not been offended if he even used stronger language in the process.

:)

• Members

I just replied because some guys have asked about banning, loop and such.

The reason I came back here were Jet City and the vids I've posted - the vids got over 40,000 hits so a lot of guys tried to contact me here or via YT asking for the schem and/or "help".

Thats all :)

• Members

I just replied because some guys have asked about banning, loop and such.

The reason I came back here were Jet City and the vids I've posted - the vids got over 40,000 hits so a lot of guys tried to contact me here or via YT asking for the schem and/or "help".

Thats all
:)

Yes you were very kind in posting "how to bias the JCA 20" video when I inquired about bias.

Believe me It's good to see you partcipating again.

I can be a bit of a ham but my core is solid.

Archived