OT: England v USA

Megadeth Man

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love it when people say things like, "Rugby is tougher than American football because rugby players don't wear pads." Right. If professional American football players played they way they do without pads, they would die.

death = advertising revenue

Today's funeral is brought to you in association with Bud Light.

• Members

death = advertising revenue

Today's funeral is brought to you in association with Bud Light.

Hehe, playing capitalism at it's finest.

OT: Timmyfirst, I bought a Laney GH50L last weekend, seriously good amp! Especially for the money. Got any tips & tricks for a new Laney owner?

• Members

Hehe, playing capitalism at it's finest.

OT: Timmyfirst, I bought a Laney GH50L last weekend, seriously good amp! Especially for the money. Got any tips & tricks for a new Laney owner?

the magic sound seems to be with the presence down at about 2, the treble up past halfway and both the gains at around 7. Theyre a hugely responsive amp so theyre very sensitive to different guitars and cabs. Great with v30's and k100's and also loves greenbacks. Just have fun with it, its one of the best amp designs ever.

• Members

Play keep away? What would you prefer? Mindless attacking that leaves gaping holes in your defence? Shots from distance at all times? Possession is a huge part of the game.

You're totally right, this is the epitome of athleticism

[YOUTUBE]noOHdTQd6H8[/YOUTUBE]

• Members
Why all the arguing about it?

I understand that soccer is not a big thing in the US, but here in Europe it sure is.

American Football and Baseball are big over there, but not over here.

Why all the fighting about this
:idk:

The World Cup might be somewhat decent to watch at times if there was some crowd atmosphere in the game.

All you hear at the World Cup is a constant annoying BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ the whole game. It's like there are no cheering or booing fans. No exciting fan reactions during game play. It's just all BUZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

It totally takes away any desire to watch a game that already has very little happen in 90 minutes.

• Members
The World Cup might be somewhat decent to watch at times if there was some crowd atmosphere in the game.

All you hear at the World Cup is a constant annoying BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ the whole game. It's like there are no cheering or booing fans. No exciting fan reactions during game play. It's just all BUZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

It totally takes away any desire to watch a game that already has very little happen in 90 minutes.

You should have watched Germany-Australia. A lot happened in that match!

german-flag.JPG

• Members
:lol:
at all the america hate

i love soccer but it isnt the most riveting sport to watch on tv, neither is baseball imo

american football, hockey, and basketball dominate the television for me

though i am watching the padres quite closely this season
:thu:

I hate watching most sports on TV, I used to love surfing but hated watching on TV.

• Members

I hate watching most sports on TV, I used to love surfing but hated watching on TV.

Have you ever watched hurling?

It is the best sport in the world, I don't give a {censored} what anyone thinks.

These guys are all amateur and playing simply for the love of the jersey.

[YOUTUBE]TmzivRetelE[/YOUTUBE]

• Members
That too.

I do Karate, but I only fight with women. I like my sport to be fun.

:o

So you do an activity 7 year-olds participate in to protect themselves from the lunch money stealing bullies that lurk the elementary school cafeteria ?

:o

Archived