So Dave Mustaine wants to retire now?

TheEsupremacy

• Members

Anybody else read about this? :confused:

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/dave_mustaine_eyes_retirement_over_neck_problems.html?1580244724#comments

He always says this stuff. He's overly dramatic. Just like the last time he broke up Megadeth earlier this decade. I actually like the guy, and Endgame is a great cd. Just slow down Dave. Take some time off. Stop being dramatic...:rolleyes:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

His neck hurts. Why doesn't he just get back on the dope-train like he used to be? That must be the meaning behind "Exercises".

Sad to see him retire since he's kind of an icon in the thrash metal scene, and has been around for quite some time, but I won't be losing any sleep over it.

• Members

I forgot to say in before jlb32.

Metallica and Megadeth threads are the only threads you post in, it's kind of lulz.

Yet you start 60%+ of the Megadeth and Metallica threads on this forum.:facepalm:

I shouldn't say anything though since this is your whole life and you are so boringly predictable. I guess that's why I have been here over 3 years longer but you have 14,000+ posts to my 3,000+ posts.:lol:

• Members

Yet you start 60%+ of the Megadeth and Metallica threads on this forum.
:facepalm:

I shouldn't say anything though since this is your whole life and you are so boringly predictable. I guess that's why I have been here over 3 years longer but you have 14,000+ posts to my 3,000+ posts.
:lol:

Don't cry. That's not my ugly ass prs in your avatar. :eek::idea:

• Members

Yet you start 60%+ of the Megadeth and Metallica threads on this forum.
:facepalm:

I shouldn't say anything though since this is your whole life and you are so boringly predictable. I guess that's why I have been here over 3 years longer but you have 14,000+ posts to my 3,000+ posts.
:lol:

Snap!

• Members

Don't cry. That's not my ugly ass prs in your avatar.
:eek::idea:

Is that suppose to be a response? I can bait you in so easily but your responses are the same everytime.:facepalm: Borrrrrrring.:bor:

It feels good to know you care enough to check my posts and profile on a daily basis. Sorry I won't let you stalk me like you do Mave.

Archived