Just picked this up today... NAD!!!

RamoRenDez

• Members

Rivera K-Tre w/Reverb :D

I actually put a deposit down in December @ the GC in Hollywood. It's a used item so it had a hold but was just available for release today... so I went and picked it up. Got a great deal on it, too... until they added the nearly 10% sales tax :mad: Still a good deal, nonetheless.

It's solidly built and sounds great. Even better when paired with the KR. :thu:

Pics!

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

• Members

Thanks, dudes.

You can EASILY talk them out of paying sales tax. EASILY.

I had already talked them down in price quite a bit... from 1400 to under a grand. All in all, still a good deal, but 9.75% tax or whatever it is now just sucks in general.

• Members

thats a {censored}ing monster rig, i think you now need another two rivera vert 2x12's

I'd like another two. These are the only two I've ever seen in the area, though, and to get them made new from Rivera would run me close to grand, each, I'm sure. Killer cabs, though :thu:

• Members

No, seriously, I have such a huge interest in Rivera, but they're pretty rare around here. GC has a couple combos (Couple Chubsters, I believe) that sound {censored}ING AMAZING but they aren't heavy at all. The cleans and low gain drive though...holy {censored} :love: so PLEASE, record some clips and compare the two Knuckleheads :rawk:

• Members

i had a original knucklehead that had {censored} all gain but the II and the reverb has more?? and what about the fandango???

The KHII has slightly more gain the the Original. The KR has much more than those two. The K-Tre has even more than the KR (and a different voicing while retaining the Rivera flavor). The Fandango is voiced similarly to the KHII.

Archived