Mayo+Lettuce+Tomato

primeholy

• Members

Yep. i'm in culinary school, cook full time, and cook at home every day on top of that.

my life is music/food/music/food/music/food/sleep(where i usually lie awake thinking about music and food).

Sounds good to me ;)

BTW, for those who don't know, miracle whip is what kids eat before they develop a sense of taste and start eating mayo like a real man.

• Members

Yep. i'm in culinary school, cook full time, and cook at home every day on top of that.

my life is music/food/music/food/music/food/sleep(where i usually lie awake thinking about music and food).

awesome, i wanted to be a pro chef when i was younger, i even went to chef school but the instructor didn't like me (i was the only long hair, ear ring sportin' dude) and bullied me 'til i quit ; bastard

• Members

awesome, i wanted to be a pro chef when i was younger, i even went to chef school but the instructor didn't like me (i was the only long hair, ear ring sportin' dude) and bullied me 'til i quit ; bastard

Who says you have to go to culinary school to own your own restaurant?

We tried to convince my Aunt Pat forever to start a place in New Orleans. Her Cajun & Creole cooking (taught to her by my great-grandmother as she had to help cook for FIFTEEN kids!) was better than any I ever had at any other restaurant in town, and anyone who ever ate her gumbo would agree!

If ya got it, ya got it! :thu:

• Members

i don't particularly care for tomato on a sandwich.

not a big mayo fan either. Growing up as poor white trash, i always ate Miracle Whip, I thought that's what mayo was.:idk:

Mayo has it's place, but I tend to prefer plain ole' yellow or brown mustard on a sandwich. More of my raisin' I guess.

• Members

Who says you have to go to culinary school to own your own restaurant?

We tried to convince my Aunt Pat forever to start a place in New Orleans. Her Cajun & Creole cooking (taught to her by my great-grandmother as she had to help cook for FIFTEEN kids!) was better than any I ever had at any other restaurant in town, and everyone who ever ate her gumbo agreed!

If ya got it, ya got it!
:thu:

At 16, when i tried to go to chef school i cannot say "i had it" -- i was trying to figure out "what i wanted to do with my life", given i had zero skills, had dropped out of school, was marginally intelligent, socially inept (still am) and the only thing that appealed to me was girls, guitars, dope, booze and food. Food seemed the only one that might provide a career path; pwnt. I became an upholsterer after that, lol. :lol:

• Members

At 16, when i tried to go to chef school i cannot say "i had it" -- i was trying to figure out "what i wanted to do with my life", given i had zero skills, had dropped out of school, was marginally intelligent, socially inept (still am) and the only thing that appealed to me was girls, guitars, dope, booze and food. Food seemed the only one that might provide a career path; pwnt. I became an upholsterer after that, lol.
:lol:

Probably just as well, restaurant hours suck anyway!

• Members

So you is a skille schmuck nao:confused:

I broke six figures in the mid 90s using only a computer. Does this mean I'm skilled? That's for others to surmise, the definition matters not to me. Regarding the schmuck part of that equation, well yes, yes I is. :facepalm:

In a profoundly weird coincidence, I got a promotion today; no lie. :lol:

• Members

I broke six figures in the mid 90s using only a computer. Does this mean I'm skilled? That's for others to surmise, the definition matters not to me. Regarding the schmuck part of that equation, well yes, yes I is.
:facepalm:

In a profoundly weird coincidence, I got a promotion today; no lie.

Tell us more! My hands are on my cheekbones!

• Members

I broke six figures in the mid 90s using only a computer. Does this mean I'm skilled? That's for others to surmise, the definition matters not to me. Regarding the schmuck part of that equation, well yes, yes I is.
:facepalm:

In a profoundly weird coincidence, I got a promotion today; no lie.

I must let you know, I used schmuck , not because I think you are one, but only because you did:love:

• Members

You cant judge this unless you have tried it. It simply is the best tasting mayo i have ever tasted. It pretty much beats everything. Im not vegan nor am i a vegetarian but i urge people who love mayo to buy this.

2jfitzt.jpg

orly :freak:

Archived