Anyone catch Ace Frehley tonight on SPEED?

fallencreations

• Members

yea! That was the WORST rendition of the national anthem I have ever heard!!! Hw missed a few notes and added some in the wrong places. HORRIBLE:facepalm:

Also the guitar smoking was kinda ghey. For people who are interested in starting to play guitar, that was not a good promotional tool for Gibson, showing that there guitars catch on fire. He should of had a Bugera on stage but it probably would of REALLY cought on fire!!!

• Members

yea! That was the WORST rendition of the national anthem I have ever heard!!! Hw missed a few notes and added some in the wrong places. HORRIBLE:facepalm:

Also the guitar smoking was kinda ghey. For people who are interested in starting to play guitar, that was not a good promotional tool for Gibson, showing that there guitars catch on fire. He should of had a Bugera on stage but it probably would of REALLY cought on fire!!!

the fact that this was already EDITED cracks me up

• Members

Some of our friends who have kids who ride motocross had us over to watch the event. I thought having Ace play was a pretty cool idea, until he started. Man, it was embarrassingly bad. No, even worse than that. He was never a great player, but I was a fan back in the day. But now ...

• Members

I can tell you for sure that 99.9% of the people listening that dont play guitar/intruments never knew he hit wrong notes. This is why sucky bands sometimes are more popular then good bands. Its all about how entertaining the band is. People could give a {censored} if you nail a solo or even if you do one for that matter.

• Members

:poke:How could you not know that was one of his tradmarks in Kiss (the smoking guitar). I'm not even a Kiss fan.

It was bad but it did not seem like anyone in the audience cared. I've seen worse.

Archived