Well that was interesting

OverDriven

• Members
Because I am ninjaz!

Ninjaz don't really exist. :cop: But .... if they *did* .... wouldn't it be a damn shame if, say, some of 'em got on the inside at HC & kept crashing the innerwebz every time somebody tries to GO LIVE w/ v. 2.0? Eh? Wouldn't it? :poke:
:idea:
:wave:

DOOO EEEET!!!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm seriously bummed about this, man. I've been here for around 10 years, and now it's coming to an end. I wish we could all move to one place and keep going. {censored} the morons responsible for this abortion they are launching. For the 5 minutes it was up, it was absolutely pathetic.

Didn't you say once upon a time, like 3 weeks ago +/-, that you were going to create your own HC type site for everyone to land? Was I dreaming?

• Members

Didn't you say once upon a time, like 3 weeks ago +/-, that you were going to create your own HC type site for everyone to land? Was I dreaming?

No you weren't dreaming. I did a poll (that I believe was eventually deleted) a few days later asking where everyone planned on going if this place went to {censored}. Most people said they would go to Maplifierz. I had completely forgotten about it, so I kind of realized that we may have an alternative for the not-so-serious talk. I also started thinking about the fact that with Maplifierz and Rig-Talk, creating another forum would probably do more harm than good since it would just further split the community in the case that everyone does run for the hills.

• Members

I got a one man pass to the promised land of HC 2.0, as a unique once in a lifetime beta testing opportunity, I took it without hesitation.

It was like being plunged into the fires of hell, dipped in a vat of boiling vaginal discharge and having your face sat upon by Rosie O'Donnell after she's taken a 2 mile jog.

I was horrified, alone, scared, and practically comatosed due to fail, and when 1.0 was up again, I raced back like a man who rightly feels he's going to die.

so what you're saying is that...it wasn't too bad...I dunno? I don't get it?

Archived