Well that was interesting

OverDriven

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
All sarcasm aside:

Nothing I can do about it, but there is a forum up at the top of the page dedicated to the turn over, sir.

Way to harsh my mellow.
:mad:

wasn't blaming you in any way. the fez hat and Zildjians were pure sarcasm, dude. it's quite obvious that you disagree with the changeover, which I'm glad the mods do. I'm sure Bizz hates it as well.

• Moderators

wasn't blaming you in any way. the fez hat and Zildjians were pure sarcasm, dude. it's quite obvious that you disagree with the changeover, which I'm glad the mods do. I'm sure Bizz hates it as well.

It is what it is, ya know? I've been here for almost a decade now, and I will probably stick it out regardless. Sometimes life sucks. Sometimes it sucks while lagging you out and telling you you can't log in.

• Members
Actually, no... went to bed at 9 ish, my daughter woke us up at 2 because her knee hurt. I need to tell her to walk that {censored} off when I get home tonight... then the dog, who must have ate the dinner left overs sat out for the big dogs (that we told the boy to put in their kennel and not out where the pekingese could get at it) got the screaming {censored}s at 3:40... so I got out of bed so I could only get through 30 minutes of a 90 minute Yoga X workout.
:facepalm:

So this is me sleep deprived and wondering if I will make the drive home.

GO 2.0!!!

Mojo, v. 1.0, sent! :love:

Archived