NAD (out for delivery)

Symmetry2170

• Members

My Hayseed 30 arrives today. But, I have to drive an hour to meet my folks and pick it up off of them since I'm away at school. No biggie though. I'm really excited for this one. I restrung my tele a few minutes ago in preparation haha. Pics, clips, and all that jazz when I get my hands on it!

DSC_1091.jpg

DSC_1092.jpg

DSC_1095.jpg

DSC_1096.jpg

DSC_1094.jpg

• Members

Got my amp today! Super stoked. No pictures until tomorrow though. (I know, I know). I've been playing it for about 30 minutes and I've already had one noise complaint, haha. All I can say is that the tone is 3 dimensional, clean and gain are incredibly deep and warm and the packing job Rob did was impeccable.

• Members

Original AC30 circuit set up, hand wired point to point, really solid parts and components. It's a clone, no subtle vibes whatsoever, it's all there and then some.

Nice. I really love the ac30..In fact, I almost bought a used CC2 today..But I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I've been looking into the Heritage, but your hayseed has really caught my interest.

• Members

Nice. I really love the ac30..In fact, I almost bought a used CC2 today..But I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I've been looking into the Heritage, but your hayseed has really caught my interest.

The heritage series are good amps, but they're still made in china. Valvetech are built in Indiana, by hand with better components. Your choice of tolex and grille cloth. You choose where the controls go. What kind of speakers. reverb or ef86 top boost channel.

• Members

Looks great. I would love to have one, HNAD.

Thank, yah! The sound is amazing. I'm gonna spend a good bit of time with it this week and this weekend I hope to have a review of it up on my blog (which I've severely been lacking at lately). I'm still in the honey moon phase with it.

Archived