Black Tiger Mk II (DIY Pre) Clip

Duesentrieb

• Members

Olaf, you're a master. That really is a shame that your country can tell you what you can and can't do like that. You make some of the best sounding amps I've ever heard. It sounds like most of your designs have that SLO vibe going, and that's the best amp ever created IMO. :thu:

BTW...what are you using for effects?

• Members

Thanks very much, Joe.

Channel 1 is a tweaked Shiva clean, which is a Blackface clean. Crunch is Peter's design while the lead is a mix of Peter's and Soldano's stuff.

The fx are coming from thr GSP1101, delay (380ms normally - way too much) and their reverb (no idea :D ).

I will record something thru real speakers and the VHT, it sounds a bit different then, rawer, because both cab sims smooth things out a bit.

• Members
It sounds like most of your designs have that SLO vibe going . . .

Esp. for you I've changed the slope R and made the lead "more modern", Joe, more bass, more treble, less mids. I'm curious, how you (and Mike of course) will like it. I will post something "fresh" soon and would appreciate a feedback :)

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I'm already building the next - without loop, some more gain for DM stuff and such in channel 3 (5 gainstages) - and in a "new" fashion (Mako-like if you want) - a fullboard-semi-PTP thing, leaves some space for extras like Midi or iso-transformers . . .

BTIIfullboard1.JPG

BTIIfullboard3.JPG

Archived