Black Tiger Mk II (DIY Pre) Clip

Duesentrieb

• Members

Man i loved channel 2! It had so much clarity!!!!

channel three had it's own vibe going on, i kind of felt like it had less bass and more treble. The cleans on channel 3 were amazing though!

:thu:

We're not worthy!!!!!!!!

waynesworld.jpg

p.s. Was the whole thing done with the humbuckers split?

• Members
Thanks for the kind words.

Just the clean sounds with splitted buckers.

Well it's impressive, especially Channel three, goes from a sweet clean to a mean overdrive. So is this based on another circuit or a little something something that you invented?:confused:

• Members

Extremely impressed.

Looks like you found your calling. Heck, I just got my Carvin V3 back from repair & used a multimeter to verify the bias for the first time ever and, according to the video from Tube Depot TV, it was dead on (180ma).... I didn't even get to change anything this time!
I'm totally envious of people who know amps in the way you do. I don't think I'd ever have the time to learn that much..

I don't know about all the patent, copyright, sales, marketing, building & distribution stuff and all..... but I've got some advice:Build more. If what you build sounds like that, sales will take care of themselves.

• Members

There are certain professions in germany, where you must have an examn (sp?). Actually those are regulations from medivial age to protect certain professions . . .

On the other hand I do understand that dealing with 500 V needs a kind of experience - and within our (strongly regulated) society those regulations make sense.

Archived