Happy Birthday Jake E Lee

Markymarc1979

• Members

Good Post, prob one of the most wasted talents i can think of ,Jake e Lee one of the best rock guitarist's that i have ever had the pleasure to listen to .Happy Birthday indeed to a very talented musician,still have some very fond memories listening to him growing up as a kid when he was with ozzy .Badlands are prob one of the finest rock bands ever to take a stage ,a complete tour de force, so yes Happy Birthday Mr Lee.

• Members

Cool post, :love: me some Jake!

Badlands was just SO much {censored}ing win, such a tragedy that we all lost one of the greatest rock singers ever in Ray and such a phenomenal band. I'm so glad I at least got to see them live once when they headlined at Papa's here in Jville on the Voodoo Highway tour.

I actually wouldn't mind seeing Jake hook up with someone like Jorn Lande and resurrect Badlands, even though there will only ever be ONE Ray Gillen! :thu:

• Members

i saw them with Tesla and Great White in greensboro...they opened lol...Jake had his leg in a cast and was still awesome

I don't doubt it! Jake was always one of those guys who just always looked cooler than everyone else, too. Dude would rock the {censored} out like a maniac and NEVER miss a note! Love those red Marshalls, too! :rawk:

• Members

Happy Birthday Jake. We all miss you.

I saw Jake twice with Ozzy when they came through VA - Bark at the Moon and Ultimate Sin. He was amazing the first time through and about ten times better the second time. Unreal performer, great guitar player - sure hope he puts some music out sometime soon.

• Members

One of my all-time favorite players! I remember coming home after the show when I saw Jake with Ozzy(Metallica opened) on the Bark at the moon tour and trying(and failing miserably) to somehow get that tone from my old Peavey Backstage Plus and Boss Heavy Metal pedal back in 1986 or so. Awesome tone! Awesome player. Happy Birthday Jake!

• Members

One of my all-time favorite players! I remember coming home after the show when I saw Jake with Ozzy(Metallica opened) on the Bark at the moon tour and trying(and failing miserably) to somehow get that tone from my old Peavey Backstage Plus and Boss Heavy Metal pedal back in 1986 or so. Awesome tone! Awesome player. Happy Birthday Jake!

Hey - I was at that show in Denver !

Archived