Hello I'm new here

BrentSP

• Members
Wow 7-8 months.......whys that. You have all your limbs I assume. I sold about ever amp....Bogners, Soldano, Bruno, Aiken, Recto, Rocca, Engl. I have one production amp and thats the Budda SD30 212 combo and I've had that for a couple of years now. I have amps I've built of course but they change all the time tweaking them.

I've just been very focused on other things, family, career, other hobbies. Also I'd find myself spending way to much time on here GAS'n for amps and buying them up and selling. You know exactly what I mean.....it got old and sometimes even in debt so needed to put it to a hault. Figured I'd just build what I wanted...lol

Definitely understandable. :cool:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I can understand little breaks here and there. Sometimes I'll go maybe a week without picking up a guitar much or at all. But 7-8 months?
:eek:
I imagine you'll have to do a bit of work to get your chops back up at first.

It's going to be a painful, frustrating exerience, although it should be nothing like the pain I endured after a 7 year layoff during the 90's, unless I my non-playing streak continues...

• Members
It's going to be a painful, frustrating exerience, although it should be nothing like the pain I endured after a 7 year layoff during the 90's, unless I my non-playing streak continues...

Savage Whats happening man!!:thu: I checked out some of you videos and stuff and its some awesome playing as always. Btw - How the hell did you switch from the guitar back to the bass back to the guitar so quick in that one video. Almost Kris Angel like LOL! :eek:;)

• Members
Savage Whats happening man!!
:thu:
I checked out some of you videos and stuff and its some awesome playing as always. Btw - How the hell did you switch from the guitar back to the bass back to the guitar so quick in that one video. Almost Kris Angel like LOL!
:eek:;)

Multiple Bobs, that was his secret for always finding the threads where people were dissing him :eek::lol:

What up Mr MK Series hater :mad::cop::lol: Good to see ya bro :thu:

• Members
Multiple Bobs, that was his secret for always finding the threads where people were dissing him
:eek::lol:

What up Mr MK Series hater
:mad::cop::lol:
Good to see ya bro
:thu:

LOL! I never said I hated them man I just didnt like them enough to want one to keep for myself. Alot of killer {censored} has been done with them for sure, No doubt about that.

It's funny I hardly ever come here and for the past couple weeks have just poked my head in here and there but the timing seeing a thread like when I happen to come in is WEIRD:eek: Twilight Zoneish even.

Good to see you and all youguys.:thu: Cool new emoticons too.:facepalm:especially this one :facepalm:

• Members
I'm probably exactly the same last time I saw you posting here. {censored} job, {censored} house, in debt, no money, too many guitars, etc. etc.
:lol:

What brought you back to the forum?
:confused:

I took Rock Solid Amps website downa month ago and a few threads came up asking about what happened in which a few people emailed me to let me know. I just don't have the time like I use to for hanging out but I pop my head in every once in a while. Like I said it's funny how it just so happens a thread like this is on page 1 when I come in. Must be a Synergistic:p thing.

• Members
One of the weirdest things that happened I have recently found is it seems when your not here for a while and then come back you find out all sorts of stuff about yourself you didnt know about. Weird phenomena. LOL!

I need to try that and see what all I can learn about me, too. :D

• Members

I need to try that and see what all I can learn about me, too.
:D

One of the most shocking thigs I found out about myself was that for the past 9 years I've actually been renting my house and am not the owner:facepalm:

The {censored}ers that I've been sending my mortgage payment to all these years got me good on that one.:eekphil::lol:

Archived