don't you hate when you waited all day...

guitarbilly74

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would TOTALLY laugh if the kid for some reason ended up ralphing it up, like say, because he ran around in circles and jumped up and down for 10 minutes afterwards.

EDIT: Billy, please edit cursing, Sheik's avatar, and eudaimonia in general, because he gets confused over anything that challenges his 3rd grade reading comprehension.

• Members

I would TOTALLY laugh if the kid for some reason ended up ralphing it up, like say, because he ran around in circles and jumped up and down for 10 minutes afterwards.

dude I felt like shoving a finger down his throat while screaming GIMME BACK MY {censored}IN LASAGNA

then I counted to 100 :lol:

• Members

"Hi... CPS? Yeah, I got this crazy bearded lady in my apartment choking her kid, freaking out and making him puke with her finger..."

EDIT: sleepeatplay, if you think you're getting a courtesy piece, you either haven't hung out with stoners, or... no offense, dumb. But seriously, you might get the crumbs and cheese-snot that sticks to the bottom of the box.

• Members

Oh yeah, especially when they become teens and come home baked in the middle of the night. Hell bent towards the frig and microwave. Leftover pizza....never. I might get a courtesy piece in the morning.
:mad:

as soon as he turns 14, fridge's getting a lock.

Actually, I may do it tomorrow.

Archived