dZjupp

• Members

Good enough for Rip Glitter:

Product: DOD FX59 ThrashMaster

Price Paid: US $59

Submitted 05/12/2000 at 08:28am by Rip Glitter

Email: mpbourjayahoo dot com

Ease of Use : 10

This pedal doesn't {censored} around with lots of fancy-schmancy knobs. You get Level, Gain, and Presence. What the {censored} else do you need? Personally, I don't like having to do math when I'm trying to get good tone out of my axe. That's why the helpful folks at DOD have removed numbers from their knob dials, and just use black dots. Why the {censored} should i have to remember "Presence 3, Gain 10, Level 10" when my little brother's jagoff friends come over and {censored} with my {censored}? When I plug in my Signature Randy Rhoads Jackson V, I only want to think about one thing: rocking my ass off. The THRASH MASTER gives me that

hardcore metal edge I want without all the {censored} crap. Turn the knobs and turn it up!

Sound Quality : 10

I wish I could explain it. It's like Kerry King and Scott Ian went

cannibal, killed and ate the members of Diabolic Intent, jacked off their Diabolic Intent-infested spooge all over the second Type O album, and played it through my Eddie Van Halen 5150 half-stack at top volume. This pedal is METAL through and through. Sometimes I have to stop and slam my head into the wall because I can't believe how {censored}ing amazing my axe sounds with the Thrash Master. After I regain consciousness, I can hear this heavy grinding noise through my amp, and i realize that even when I was knocked out, the Thrash Master KEPT ON ROCKING WITHOUT ME. That's how good this pedal is.

Reliability : 10

You can beat this thing like a cheap back-alley whore and it'll keep

coming back for more. No matter how EXTREME you think you might be, the THRASH MASTER can take all you dish out and more. It never stops pumping out the fist-pounding metal, even if you kick it like some {censored} BUSH fan who showed up at the last Dark Legion show because he thought it was a D&D tournament.

Customer Support : No Opinion

Overall Rating : 10

If you don't get the point by now, maybe you never will. The THRASH

MASTER is ready to give massive strokes to all your neighbors and those people who are unlucky enough to be walking by your home when you're playing through it. If you want, I will come over and thrash on my amp on your lawn, and you can install some new windows after you pound some craters into the walls with your head, because it's just that intense. And it's only like $59, so it only takes like 5 lawn mowing jobs before you can buy it.

• Members

This by are is the worst POS pedal I've ever owned
:facepalm:
:facepalm:

Hah! That was my first pedal, it went between my Memphis Strat Copy and my Squier 15 amp. I still remember the owner's manual recommending I set the distortion around 55-65% for some "Hendrix-like" tones. It is to lol. :p

Archived