• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Terry !!!

Nice to see you on the amps forum !
:thu:

You should come here more often:)

Lars

I mostly come here when I'm thinking of buying something amp related. I have a Motherload, a Hot Plate, some Yellow Jackets, a Hot Cat 30R, Bad Cat Cub IIRT, and a little Fender Blues Jr, all of which I researched here before buying. The Amp forum is quite a resource for that purpose. :thu:Terry D.

• Moderators

no way, they were great.

I would still love to know what ever happened to Gail though, it was such an interesting story I loved every moment of it.

I'll answer that after I pull the story, as I've withheld that answer to protect the people involved.Terry D.

• Members

read it a long time ago, and was good enough for me to still remember parts of it :). I would say your story and Bruiser's street sweeper's tales are the only 2 internet stories that were able to keep my attention for as long as they were.

• Members
I'll answer that after I pull the story, as I've withheld that answer to protect the people involved.Terry D.

Cool, I've just read the thread upto about page 25 or something...you've explained some stuff around the story but not all.

I'm kinda curious as to what happened to Gail too, how she passed, what the 'broken' thing meant.... although maybe that's a little bit too much for you to give up...:idk:

There were deffinitely a few 'morals' to the story if you like, that ring true to me and that I really should take onboard. Particularly the "Nice Guy" part of it and the smashing of the chinaware set revelation. :(

Good work. :thu:

Archived