Since when is scooping mids = Noobish?

mike moriarty

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A lot of the best metal albums have {censored}ty production and would benefit from a little cut and clarity so you could hear what's actually going on better. Not talking about honking mids... just a little more balance.

Master of Puppets production > Load production

• Members

I like scooped mids for most metal and like boosted mids for things like Steve Vai.I never had a problem hearing old metallica or pantera going to the shows back then and the tone was huge and defined.I dont care how much mids the kiddies nowdays are using most of the music just sucks!

• Members

Everybody on HCAF wants to sound like Adam D.....Adam D sucks....

Negative. Adam D is a {censored}ing solid rhythm man with a great sense of timing and can keep his playing tight even when running around and screaming at the crowd. Let's see you do that.

• Members

Negative. Adam D is a {censored}ing solid rhythm man with a great sense of timing and can keep his playing tight even when running around and screaming at the crowd. Let's see you do that.

Listen, PussyTheAlt;

Anyone can be a tight player with a great sense of timing when you're doing the same stupid {censored}ing gallop in every song. Adam D, sucks dick.

Archived