What are your political leanings?

MuyLoCo444

• Members

I'm curious cause so many people in this forum seem to come from the right, but not all. I consider myself a libertarian Republican. I use to be a conservative, but once W. took office I saw the light and moved more to the left on social issues, but stayed right economically. So what are your political leanings and what party do you belong to?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

there is no party for me. I am very right wing on somethings like foriegn policy and constitutional law, and very liberal on others. This polarizing two party system is a mess and is broken. I wish I knew how to fix it

• Members

I have none I think all politicians are thieves and liars, bent on getting fat on the taxpayer payroll and not accomplishing a damned thing but blowing smoke up our asses.

None represent me or my interests at all, there's not a single Republicrat or Demican out there that I respect.

Know what the difference between a politician and a child molester is?

One is a bottom feeding sack of {censored} and the other is a registered sex offender.

• Members

All things being equal, I'd probably be pretty centrist, but thanks to having grown up in the Reagan/Bush era & then witnessed the farcical, unconstitutional sham of Clinton's impeachment, & then lived through a decade of Bush Jr... I'm basically now slightly more liberal than Karl Marx.

But seriously, I'm socially very liberal, and economically, I'm a big fan of John Kenneth Galbraith. :thu:

Before anyone asks, my liberalism is firmly rooted in & based upon my Christian beliefs. :wave:

• Members

seriously, do we need to get into this? there's a perfectly good thread going about posting from the toilet, someone even just put up a picture. i hate political arguments and i would bet my entire new rig i just got that this thread will devolve into one rapidly.

• Members
seriously, do we need to get into this? there's a perfectly good thread going about posting from the toilet, someone even just put up a picture. i hate political arguments and i would bet my entire new rig i just got that this thread will devolve into one rapidly.

are you trying to start a political argument?

• Members

No one said you had to post in here.:poke: Even though it is still a free country w/ Obama around.:facepalm:

Archived