I recently lost a lot of my E-Peen....

Chrisjd

• Members

I no longer own a Cobra. :cry:

I never saw this coming. I just sold it the other day to some local kid for $1,600.00.

I am using a lot more delay now, and I don't like the fact that the Cobra footswitch is not made with an FX on/off.

Add to the fact that my Baron is really impressing me right now, I decided to let it go until Framus does their next revision, which hopefully will have some improvements made as well as footswitchable effects....

It is still amongst my top 3 favorites of all time, and I will have another some day.

• Members

I thought you were shipping it to Russia?

I was, but I damaged it while trying to pack it, so I refunded ::fred:: and got it repaired. He was looking for a mint cobra and I didn't feel honest about it after that happened.

• Members

The Baron I had sent my Bogner Twin Jet packing.
:lol:

This isn't the first time I've heard these comments about Baron amps. I'd dig up some clips to check it out (I have heard two GREAT ones) but I simply can't afford to hang right now and I know I'd want one too bad. Especially if you AND Chris are endorsing it. Damn need for a new(er) vehicle. :(

Man Chris, I STILL can't believe you sold your Cobra. You still got a 6505 though don't you? I like it a tad bit better than the Cobra anyway really.

I really need to hear some Baron clips. Going to check some out now.

• Members

Holy {censored} man. That Baron must be ridiculous then. Baron and 6505 and Cobra, I am guessing, are your top 3?

Maybe I dont want a cobra...maybe I want a baron....{censored} lol.

yeah, and the VHT is up there too for me, although I know you arn't really a fan...

Archived