What's your favorite wah?

MuyLoCo444

• Members

I just got my Dunlop Kirk Hammett wah yesterday. I also have a Keeley modded Vox 847 w/ fasel inductor switch. Both are good, but for different reasons. The Dunlop does better with bass and has a broader sweep, but the Vox has more options with the 2 position switch. What is your wah of choice?

• Members

Had a Crybaby for years. Loved it... pot gear spun off of it from over use. I replaced the pot with the Dunlop aftermarket pot-gearing was screwed in, but I could never get the tone sweep right. Now I use the wah built in to my Pod XT Live... not its biggest fan. Thinking of trying out a Morley next.

• Members

my ibanez screaming demon wah, i love it because you can change the parameters of the sweep SO much.

I really wanna try one of these..

I play a Bad Horsie because I like the simple no-switch design, & liked the sound ok. I used a bunch of crybabies b4...

• Members

I have a Ibanez Weeping(screaming) Demon, and love the fact that you can adjust the parameters so much, but I still wish I had not sold my old Vintage Morley from the 80s. It ran on 110V and had some killer mods to it that made it just scream, with a 5 octave sweep. I'm looking for another one to play with as well as keeping the Demon, can't go wrong withthe Demon and they go for cheap used.

Archived