Talk me out of buying a cat!!

primeholy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Exactly!

Cats smell nice because they bathe themselves. Dogs smell like {censored} unless you give them frequent baths. You also have to scoop up their {censored} whereas cats bury theirs.

no, dogs smell bad if they roll around in stuff.
My dogs don't get frequent baths, and they don't smell at all.
Also, one of my dogs is very polite. He only poops in secluded areas. He will not poo unless he can back up into a bush or something. :lol:

• Members

The Ancient Egyptians worshiped cats, and look at them now. They're dead
:cop:

After they were overrun by immigrants (teh Nubians). So, if you don't want to lose your job and have your women {censored}ed by men of other colors and have your culteral identity decimated, then don't own a cat. That's some pretty sound {censored}ing logic bro, are you working for teh T-baggers? :poke::poke::poke::lol::lol::lol:

• Members
After they were overrun by immigrants (teh Nubians). So, if you don't want to lose your job and have your women {censored}ed by men of other colors and have your culteral identity decimated, then don't own a cat. That's some pretty sound {censored}ing logic bro, are you working for teh T-baggers? :poke::poke::poke:
:lol:

Jokez: You does not getz them

• Members

Pets, all pets, are a pain in the ass.

With a cat, you can look forward to:

1. Regular maintenance of "litter box", containing feline feces and urine.

2. Random barf bombs left about your residence.

3. Cat hair all over the place, permanently attaching itself to any and all fabrics, particularly wool.

4. Constant obstruction by cat when walking around the house.

• Members

I live in a condo and do not have a regular schedule during the week or weekend so I don't have a dog. Dogs are ok but I don't have time to wake up 30-45 mins early every morning to take it outside and walk it while it {censored}s around and buries it's nose in other dog's {censored} or just takes its damn time to take a crap, then when it doesn't it just goes in the house. And that's not to mention marking by any male dog all over the damn house.
Kittehs are awesome and if you can't "train" one to do what you want it to, that's user error. My kitteh comes when I call her and does everything any regular dog would do. Plus if you actually have a house, say goodbye to pests outside. :thu:

• Members

If you die and aren't found for a few days, your cats will {censored}ing eat you.

That is actually true. A cat will resort to eating its dead human owner sooner than a dog will. Eventually the dog will also, but the dog will wait a bit longer.

My mom knew a guy who went to his mom's house and found her dead and her two German shepherds eating her, the guy killed both dogs with his bare hands.

Archived