Hayley Williams (Paramore) got Hacked

Slim Jim

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sounds good on paper, but they were nominated for a Grammy before Twilight was even released, as their breakthrough SECOND album came out the year before.

Way to make generalizations though.

Whoa boy. Is it me, or is there an excess of sand in one's vagina?

• Members

Also - don't they put together the advertising and marketing before a movie gets made. Oh look, they win a grammy and whoops dey in a moovie.

Isn't the world of entertainment full of coincidences*

Amazingly, how many nob-ends (including me) have checked out paramore since silly bitch's tits were made public knowledge? What a great vehicle to stimulate a failing, end of life career.

* coincidences are engineered purely to promote the business machine behind the scenese and is not meant for anyone figuring the {censored} out. Real coincidences don't happen. Yes even the carefully mastered sex tapes that get "leaked" and drug overdoses.

• Members

Yea.. I know what you mean... hell..ppl going crazy over so-so titties

TBH - I like to keep celebrity sex tapes. That's all! Whenever we have a house party, I try and do something zany and weird and figure if anyone will notice. Next one we're having, I'm putting them on in the background to see if anyone notices an old black and white TV with paris hilton's night-vision vid on it.

• Members
TBH - I like to keep celebrity sex tapes. That's all! Whenever we have a house party, I try and do something zany and weird and figure if anyone will notice. Next one we're having, I'm putting them on in the background to see if anyone notices an old black and white TV with paris hilton's night-vision vid on it.

LOL

you crazy mang...:thu:

• Members

I would ruin her for other men with the things I would do to her. I would disappoint her in ways she's never known.

QFT.

No joke....I would give her the most embarrassing and frustrating 23 seconds of her life.

Archived