NGD x2!!!! Also, epic CL score!!!

MattACaster

• Members

Got a few new axes yesterday.

First,

IMAG0082.jpg

KissMyAxe 1HB Super Strat /w Black hardware.

Overall it seems pretty nice. It was pretty much unplayable out of the box but since I'm stripping the hardware off of it to have it painted, it doesn't really matter. The body is pretty heavy and was made by hand. The neck is a little small for my hands but I think I can work about it. Tuners are nice but I can't comment on the Floyd as I haven't used it yet. Overall, great deal for $170 shipped. Will post finished picks when I'm done with it. :thu:

Now for the epic part...

Or at least what I consider to be the epic part...

LTD EXP-200

IMAG0083.jpg

And here it is with it's sibling...

IMAG0084.jpg

Sorry about the crap cell phone picks. Best I could do. :facepalm:

Grabbed this off CL from a guy about 40 miles from me for, get this... $160. :eek:

The thing is almost mint. There is a ding on the headstock and like two buckle scratched and thats it!!! The guy said he bought it about 10 years ago and played it like 3 times.

Now I need to throw and EMG 81 and 60 in that bitch!

• Members
Got a few new axes yesterday.

First,

IMAG0082.jpg

KissMyAxe 1HB Super Strat /w Black hardware.

Overall it seems pretty nice. It was pretty much unplayable out of the box but since I'm stripping the hardware off of it to have it painted, it doesn't really matter. The body is pretty heavy and was made by hand. The neck is a little small for my hands but I think I can work about it. Tuners are nice but I can't comment on the Floyd as I haven't used it yet. Overall, great deal for $170 shipped. Will post finished picks when I'm done with it.
:thu:

Now for the epic part...

Or at least what I consider to be the epic part...

LTD EXP-200

IMAG0082.jpg

And here it is with it's sibling...

IMAG0082.jpg

Sorry about the crap cell phone picks. Best I could do.
:facepalm:

Grabbed this off CL from a guy about 40 miles from me for, get this... $160.
:eek:

The thing is almost mint. There is a ding on the headstock and like two buckle scratched and thats it!!! The guy said he bought it about 10 years ago and played it like 3 times.

Now I need to throw and EMG 81 and 60 in that bitch!

WAT

• Members
HOLY {censored}NUTS DUDE!!! Now you have the exp and the V!!!! I havent been this jealous of ANYONE on this forum. AND for 160!!!!!! Im gonna go cry now...hopefully Ill get my ninja back tonight
:(

I know!!! That price was insane!!!

Where is your Ninja??

Archived