VHT/Fryette is TEH BEST.

Chrisjd

• Members

So many amps have come and gone at my house. The one that is here now and hasn't moved since I got it? Sig X

How do you set your Orange/Red channels? Some dude posted his setting a while back and I have been using them. Literally have to treble just about all the way off. Sounds awesome.

• Members
Ever since I got my 100 CL, I have been in major love with the amp. It sounds so sweet, fluid, and open, yet is very clear and brutal at the same time.

It reacts to your playing and feels alive. Perfect amount of saturation. Takes my delay pedal like a champ.

I just love everything about my VHT, and I am thinknig of selling an amp or two and getting another, either a UL, Sig X or possibly even a CLX.

The quality, versatility, and most of all, TOANE, are top notch.

Long live teh vht/Fryette.

HOly {censored} mang - you have the most impressive amp selection I've ever heard of. Not to be a dick, but do you have tinnitus yet (I have it pretty bad from 30 years of playing through much lesser amps) ? None of those amps are meant to be babied. Nice collection :thu:

HT

• Members

I am gonna go against the grain here.I had a CL for about 6 months.At first I thought it was very unique.But that is what ultimatly turned me off to it.I like amps that have a tight low end.But the CL was just to tight.Chugs just sounded flat and sterile.It is pretty much the opposite of a Recto.Those are just loose and fuzzy sounding.I am still looking for something in the middle.

• Members

How do you set your Orange/Red channels? Some dude posted his setting a while back and I have been using them. Literally have to treble just about all the way off. Sounds awesome.

I tend to set all amps a little oddly. The orange and red channels are set with all of the treble and mid knobs at noon, the bass knob at about 2:00. The presence is off and the depth is at about 2:00. Gain ons is at 2:00 and Gain II is at 3:00.

• Members

I tend to set all amps a little oddly. The orange and red channels are set with all of the treble and mid knobs at noon, the bass knob at about 2:00. The presence is off and the depth is at about 2:00. Gain ons is at 2:00 and Gain II is at 3:00.

Cool, I may give these settings a shot.

• Members

love Fryette's...have had a sig x, clx and 2 Ul's...the UL is my favorite which is why I still have one. Only thing I would consider getting rid of it for would be another try on an axe-fx....that being said, The Ultra Lead, to me, is the best head out

• Members

Ever since I got my 100 CL, I have been in major love with the amp. It sounds so sweet, fluid, and open, yet is very clear and brutal at the same time.

It reacts to your playing and feels alive. Perfect amount of saturation. Takes my delay pedal like a champ.

I just love everything about my VHT, and I am thinknig of selling an amp or two and getting another, either a UL, Sig X or possibly even a CLX.

The quality, versatility, and most of all, TOANE, are top notch.

Long live teh vht/Fryette.

This. My 50CL is the {censored}! SICK TONE!!!!!

Archived