Agile now Shipping 9's :eek:

NixerX

• Members
I owned an Agile 8 for over a year before finally deciding it wasn't for me. Literally just too {censored}ing big for me to really play comfortably for any extended period of time, and I disliked the small frets. Pretty well made guitar though.

I can't imagine playing one with 9 strings
:freak:

this. I had one of the first intrepids. the construction was solid and played great but I just couldn't get used to the scale. sold it a few months ago.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Can they make a 6 string that looks like that instead (maybe baritone)?

They made a limited run of that body style with 7 strings. In my opinion the body looked too large. The body style originally came from one of their basses and was transferred directly to an 8 string. The 7 looks like it has too narrow of a neck.

If I got an 8 string I would probably tune it like a 7 string with two high E strings for teh dronez.

• Members

They made a limited run of that body style with 7 strings. In my opinion the body looked too large. The body style originally came from one of their basses and was transferred directly to an 8 string. The 7 looks like it has too narrow of a neck.

If I got an 8 string I would probably tune it like a 7 string with two high E strings for teh dronez.

I need a 6 string extended scale with a single pickup. I'm not wasting extra money on replacing two pickups for that sound!

• Members

There's part of me that's somewhat tempted to snag an extended-range instrument for the purpose of specifically not playing br00tal chugz on it. I think having something with the full range of a standard-tuned guitar and bass in one instrument would be neat as hell. Unfortunately people don't do anything creative with it.

That seven-string Tele Agile makes has intrigued me for a while.

Anyone make an eight-string single coil pickup? :love:

I'm a noisemaker, not a metal player.

• Members

It's awesome that Rondomusic makes these.
Kurt (the guy at Rondomusic) really listens to his customers, and if there are enough people asking for certaing specs he will try to make it happen.
I have an Agile intrepid 8 string and it is an awesome guitar. But the 7 string is still my main instrument, I must admit I haven't gotten used to the 8 string yet, but I also haven't spent too much time playing it.
I could imagine great stuff being possible on that new 9 string, but for me right now I feel I gotta learn how to play and use that 8 string first.
That said, I also must admit seeing that 9 stirng had some part in my shouting right ways "I want one"....LOL.

Archived