OT: Guys!!! Help me do something cool for my kid!!

guitarbilly74

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Yeah, or get you a guitar! Billy, have you two talked about getting him his first guitar?

He doesn't want to play guitar. He wants to play bass :lol:

I My bass player gave him a beat up SX Jazz Bass copy he wasn't using and he's been playing here and there now. I showed him some stuff and he's making progress. Once he starts to get really good, I will buy him a better bass

• Members
He doesn't want to play guitar.
He wants to play bass
:lol:

I My bass player gave him a beat up SX Jazz Bass copy he wasn't using and he's been playing here and there now. I showed him some stuff and he's making progress. Once he starts to get really good, I will buy him a better bass

He's just afraid of all the extra strings. Just keep hinting he should play guitar. ;)

• Members
He's just afraid of all the extra strings. Just keep hinting he should play guitar.
;)

I think bass might be the best option. Or else not only he will be messing with my leftovers, he will mess with my gear too. :facepalm::lol:

We just got home, so I will show him the thread now and give him the gifts!!

Thanks a lot guys, this is going to be awesome :)

• Members

Haha I just showed the thread to him. I showed him the comments and where you guys are from and told him people ALL OVER THE WORLD are proud of him tonight :)
(he got a kick out of "Arkansauce"and "Craplando":lol:)

He says you're guys are WAY cool and now he understands why I spend so much time in the computer :lol:

I have never seen this kid so excited with his new stuff and this thread. Thanks so much for doing this!!! I know it meant a lot to him to see so many people who cares :thu: You guys are awesome!! :love:

• Members
Wait, wait, wait, you want this kid to do well in school, so you're showing him HCAF??

Good job, Brandon
:thu:

Where else is Billy going to go to find examples of people that didn't try hard/do well in school without risking getting stabbed? :lol: The kid is clearly smart and requires proof/evidence that focusing on academics is generally the more prudent option.

Anyways, keep up the good work Brandon :thu: It is my suspicion that your dad is working very hard to give you the opportunity to excel in school just like my dad did.

Archived