The album that disappointed you most.

mhr74

• Members

Fame, which is why the album with The Dope Show on it was overblown and sucky, with Holy Wood being somewhat better. But after that it got really bad because he quit doing drugs with Twiggy Ramirez.

see i think mechanical animals and holywood were sorta alright. they definately didnt have the feel of the old stuff, but after that {censored} just got way outa hand. his last 2 were {censored}ing horrid.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
see i think mechanical animals and holywood were sorta alright. they definately didnt have the feel of the old stuff, but after that {censored} just got way outa hand. his last 2 were {censored}ing horrid.

I kinda liked that album he did with Tim Skold of SM/KMFDM fame. Liked it a lot more than MA/holyweird [sic]. But still, nothing of the greatness of the 1st two albums. :cry:

• Members

I would have to say definitely St. Anger...no matter how many times I try to listen to it, I just can't.

I think I would be able to mind most songs, but the production quality just blew. That being said, I also got into Metallica around the Load era...and on a side note I {censored}ing love Load. I personally like the songs a lot, but I know to you all that is not Metallica. Bleeding Me is such a kick ass song!

Cole

• Members

I remember my friends that were huge Metallica fans livid when Load came out. One went so far as to write them a letter :facepalm: about how they let everyone down.

For me, two come to mind: Queensryche - Hear in the Now, I wasn't a huge fan of Promised Land, because I was into Dream Theater a lot by then, but Hear was a total piece of crap. They never came back around.

Dream Theater - Falling was OK, but Scenes just didn't sit well. The songs were way too "floydian" and nothing really resonated as something catchy. They've sucked ever since then; retreading riffs from what ever band is the flavor of the month.

Archived