Just moved into a condo and there's a newborn above me... FML!!!

dgc480

• Members

Just let it rip during on the weekends. It's like a previous poster said, it goes both ways. If you live in a condo you obviously shouldn't be cranking it up to 10 at 8pm on a Tuesday or whatever. On the other hand, you shouldn't expect to hear a pin drop on the weekend if either.

• Members

Hey sorry for the late replies. To those saying I'm a dick for playing loud: I only played for a couple of seconds with it cranked, just to hear how the thing sounded with the new tubes. I am not inconsiderate, that is why I stopped when the guy asked me to.

And yea, his kids run around all day, and slam door and {censored}. Bottom line, if it wasn't for the newborn, I would be able to play somewhat loud on a weekend in an apartment. But there's no way you can play loud with a damn baby above you. Luckily I just met a guy with a house that I can crank it at :)

• Members

My kids are trained. I just got done playing at decently loud volumes and they both slept through it. I play every morning between 5-6 am too :lol:

That said I'm the only guy on this side of the street that owns and doesn't rent. {censored} those {censored}ers :D When everybody's out of the house it gets LOUD in here!

Archived